Recent content by Joe Jinsus

1. J

Comic Book Superheroes!

We're never going to hear the end of this. :hammer:
  2. J

Achievement: I Got Haters!

This is so funny that Sledge Hammer thought this team name was about him. We've used it so many times. It has nothing to do with you Sledge Hammer lol.
  3. J

The hate mail makes me feel great.

Please, keep it coming. ;)
  4. Double Es

Double Es

5. J

Selling: Trauma IV and VI

Couldn't get any reasonable offers on the blood sample E, so I bought an ABC and D and traded them into the amps. Selling Trauma IV and VI. IV is sold VI is sold. Both are cheaper than the average MU for amps sold TODAY, so those prices are firm. Getting really sick of the flood of offers...
  6. J

Selling: Eomon Blood Sample Type E

Title says it all. MU says 5200 ped, so I'm shooting for around that. Message me here or in game - Joe Jinsus Forbes Thanks!
  7. J

Uber: 2x ubers

Those are some nice hofs! Grats man!
  8. J

̿ ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з = The Galactic Armory = ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

gl with the service Avalon! word of advice though, I think you're asking too much colat on some of the items. 12k for the Arson for example is pretty high.
  9. J

Uber: My first mining tower - 9849 ped Ganganite

First mining tower and biggest loot to date! Thanks MA! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/8/7/7/print_screen_2014-07-27_5-40-15.jpg
  10. 9849 Gang Tower

9849 Gang Tower

11. J

Selling: Selling ~100 ped TT of Pyrokinesis.

bedtime bump
  12. J

Selling: Selling ~100 ped TT of Pyrokinesis.

Well passed max on the Arson TEN edition, and really have no need for a so much Pyrokinesis skill. Looking for around 1625% Feel free to contact me here or in game (Joe Jinsus Forbes) if you're interested. Thanks!
  13. J

Selling: Combustive Attack Nanochip IV

one more bump. Still for sale!
  14. J

another bump, lowered price.
  15. J

one more time to the top
Back