3. 2013-05-01 -- allophyl young 451 ped

2013-05-01 -- allophyl young 451 ped

4. 2013-05-14 -- petonium stone 524 ped

2013-05-14 -- petonium stone 524 ped

5. 2013-05-15 -- rextelum soldier 331 ped

2013-05-15 -- rextelum soldier 331 ped

6. J

ATH: Genesis ArcSpark

Gz and already 3hours later the first 1 to tier it up another gz :)
  7. J

BIG Industries Transport Services

Good to have some ship back in Shadows , last weekend soc hunt on Ark was pretty cool. Keep up the good work
  8. J

Merry Mayhem 2012 cat 3 Solo 28th hour

nice job , hope you have a chance of winning something :)
  9. J

S3 - BIG INDUSTRIES TT Team Hunt

Great to see some ppl still care for newbies around here , keep up the good work!
  10. J

Help: Client loader already running when trying to install EU on other pc

yes already tried to remove completly and re-install , always the same problem keeps saying client loader already running. I even tried to put files from my pc on usb stick and still same issue
  11. J

Seems no solution yet ? no one else ever had the same problem and could fix it?
  12. J

I know i alway's close it, but it always happens again when I try to install. I even have to restart my PC because I can't close it in task manager. After I restart I try it again to install the game or clientloader but it always says the same clientloader already running! tnx for the very fast...
  13. J

When i download the clientloader from etropia universe on my mate his PC, it downloads perfect. Then when I try to open the clientloader it says clientloader is already running so i can't install the game. 'T is means i can't even start the game. I tried everything to fix the problem, but...
  14. J

Launch button disabled

Support sended also...
  15. J

Launch button disabled

Was told a few hours ago the locked ppl got in again? Well i couldnt check it myself yet but wanted to try just now and i have same as others here launch button disabled... Good work... Edit : windows 7 here also
Back