Recent content by joewish

1. joewish

Selling: Herman ARK-30 Smuggler T8.3

ahhhhh my old gun, had loads of fun with this one :) Good luck on your sale :wtg:
  2. joewish

Selling: Phantom set (M) T2-4

Phantom :wtg:
  3. joewish

Phantom :yay:
  4. joewish

Phantom :wtg:
  5. joewish

Up we go :)
  6. joewish

first day of the year BUMP
  7. joewish

Selling a full set of Phantom (M) Harness T4.3 Gloves T2.3 Face T2.9 Footies T3.7 Thighs T3.6 Shins T2.9 Arms T3.2 not selling under TT+2K nor do I need any item unless it is an engagement ring for my soon to be fiancé Cheers! /Joe
  8. joewish

Selling: Imk2, Angel Set (M), Regen XI

<removed> I bid 12K for the Imk2... <removed>
  9. joewish

Selling: Sentinel M Thighs and Sand Stormer Gloves and Feet M

Gz on the nice find!
  10. joewish

Evil, Adj Evil, Imp Evil, Mod Evil Amps

cant get entropedia running now but UL slugstorm 45-50K + mod evil 30K gives about 91 dps @ 2.96dmg/pec and U can run like 5k ped ammo without repair no problem. that is a mean setup for 75-80K perfect for grinding. Put in a few dmg enhancer and its an eventwinner too. DPS is close to Imp SH +...
  11. joewish

Selling: Modifed Evil Amp

BUMP for PURE EVIL :)
  12. joewish

I uploaded stats to entropedia about 2 hours after they where crafted, after I double checked my numbers doing eco test for Lunchbox. Test was done using fruit test and a 1K ish shot hunt comparing to gun decay to confirm it. Its an awesome amp gave a sweet bump to the slugstorm I tested it...
  13. joewish

Its already there 4.383 dmg/pec 43 dmg 666 ped full TT (bet they had a good laugh when they designed this one)
  14. joewish

FYI: The House - of Lords and Ladies recruiting

The Dark Legion welcomes Stig, Ajnar and Tacotuesday! :beerchug: Party on! /Joe
Back