Recent content by John Boote

1. J

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Please register me Please register and add me to the event, Thank you John Big Boote
  2. J

Info: Force Merge and Mindforce Harmony - The known Avatars

Add me to the list of known Avatars with Force Merge unlocked. Unlocked Force Merge using Lacerating Attack Nanochip III on 02/06/2016 at approximately 0700 game time on the 1 year and half month anniversary of unlocking Mindforce Harmony on 1/18/2015.
  3. J

Achievement: Force Merge Unlock

Unlocked Force Merge using Lacerating Attack Nanochip III on 02/06/2016 at approximately 0700 game time on the 1 year and half month anniversary of unlocking Mindforce Harmony on 1/18/2015.
  4. J

Migration 2015

The indicators for the pheromone reading are beginning to show solid orange which should mean red in 1-3 more days. I need another year to get my health and a couple of other skills up also armor to open a few more slots before I'm willing to tackle Eomon; although I may try 1 or 2 young to see...
  5. J

Selling: Lacerating Attack Nanochip X @ Tier 6.3

bumping up, selling for peds, added trading for ark underground deeds, I'll trade based on 50 ped per deed.
  6. J

If you're wanting a SIB UL lacerating chip this would be it. There's enough slots open for skill enhancers, if they behave the same as other type enhancers, giving a 10% change per slot, you can use this when you show 40% progress for a Lacerating Attack Nanochip IX. If you think about it, it's...
  7. J

Selling Lacerating Attack Nanochip X @ Tier 6.3 Price 6,000 ped total (not tt +) I would consider trading for 120 ark underground deeds Damage without enhancers 39.5-79.0 Damage with enhancers 63.2-126.4 compared to a Lacerating Attack Nanochip XI @ Tier 0 43.5-87.0 I got a XI, making...
  8. J

wanting to start mindforce'ing

Look through the skills section in entropedia and filter for hidden skills. Not all of the unlocks require a ranged weapon; if it doesn't require a ranged skill mindforce can unlock it even though its a combat skill. If you haven't finished the iron puny or the carabok/gallard missions, I'd...
  9. J

Pricecheck: Lacerating Attack Nanochip X ul @tier 6.3

I need some help with a price check for a Lacerating Attack Nanochip X ul that's tier 6.3. I've gotten a XI to replace the X. MU info for the X above tier 0 is nonexistent or sketchy at best.
Back