Recent content by John William

1. John William

Selling: Bulk Mayhem B-Amplifier 110P (L) 185%

Hey there I'm looking to sell large orders of the Mayhem B-Amplifier 110P (L) 185%. Please feel free to message me in this thread, private message, or in game "John William Slayer" Thanks and have a great day!
  2. John William

Buying: Close Thread

Hello looking to buy a Melee Trauma Amp 6 You can contact me here or John William Slayer in game. Thanks :)
  3. John William

Buying: Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher +Trauma Amp 7 Combo (Pure Ped)

Hello I'm looking to buy a Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher with a Trauma Amp 7. I will take just the dagger by itself but won't take a trauma 7 amp by itself until I get the dagger. Looking for a combo and will pay in pure peds.
  4. John William

Gold rush rules problematics (Arkadia)

I'm just disappointed they promised a mining/crafting part of the event and then just completely ignored it.
  5. John William

HUGE JACKPOT 25000 PED, Monthly Event on The Land of Oz, Calypso (36506, 35207) !!!

Wowowowowowowowowow despite the big hof I was still stressing almost the whole month since the hof on August 8th lol. So I'm glad the month is finally over :p But man I am still in shock and can't believe this! This was my 2nd highest hunting hof ever in 10 years. What a incredible opportunity...
  6. John William

HUGE JACKPOT 25000 PED, Monthly Event on The Land of Oz, Calypso (36506, 35207) !!!

Great event I had lots of fun and can't wait to compete for next month :)
  7. John William

Selling: Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise) SOLD

Sold close thread please
  8. John William

Selling: Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise) SOLD

Hey I'm selling this coin used for Mission Galactica. Just so you know to get this coin it requires 5K Sweat, 150tt muscle oil, and 250tt eye oil. BO 350 ped
  9. John William

Buying: Songkra Corrosive Dagger Tier 0-1

bump thread
  10. John William

bump thread
  11. John William

Hello looking for this dagger interested in Tier 0-1 You can message me here or PM or in game "John William Slayer"
Back