Recent content by John

1. J

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

New Registration !Register John Mac McCraight
  2. J

A call to all new South African Players

Hi Okes I stumbled across this thread. I've been playing since 2005/2006 and am based on Calypso. Nice to see more South Africans here :). I wouldn't like to change socs but would like to be a member of the PCF group and could mentor/help out (with advice) a newbie or two on Calypso from...
  3. J

Loot - Sollomate Tasma

I did not global but it was nice to receive something other than the usual stackable items: 1 x Sollomate Tasmo. Of course, I got really excited when I saw the unlimited weapon in the loot window. I was a bit less excited when I saw that it was only a Tasmo :silly2:. For interest's sake, I...
  4. Loot - Sollomate Tasmo

Loot - Sollomate Tasmo

5. J

Selling: OLA 57 - Miners Heaven -

Hope the new owners keep this a miner friendly area! Sorry to hear your are selling but good luck with the sale.
  6. J

B.A.M.F. shotguns!!!

Nice shop Bought one on Friday for my brother. Thanks! Stock is nicely laid out in shop.
  7. J

Selling: Selling amps Level 3 (L) and Level 5 (L)

Thank your for the amp and excellent service!
  8. J

Selling: Batch sales (Extractors, Paint, Upgrade componets)

Taking offers on the following batches: Batch 1: Extractors (SOLD) Extractor Quantity TT MV Advanced Cloth Extractor 45 0.45 0.57 Advanced Leather Extractor 168 1.68 1.75 Advanced Stone Extractor 817 8.17 8.2 Basic Cloth Extractor 17 0.17 0.19 Basic Leather Extractor 344 3.44...
  9. J

Hunting Event for players under 150 HP

Sounds like a fun event... considering participating :-) Edit: Enjoyed the event, thanks
  10. J

Sand King : Wave Event start Time

Thanks for the advice. Guess I'll have to experiment a bit. Waiting for ores to sell anyway. Good luck out there!
  11. J

Sand King : Wave Event start Time

Armour recommendations I'm curious about the event and thinking to give it a try. Could someone advise me on the best armour? I can't seem to find info about damage types and amounts. These are my options: Amour: Rascal Knight Vigi Plates: 2B 6A Thanks in advance :wtg:
  12. J

Selling: Most of my stuff! :)

I renew my pm offer of several weeks ago :yup:
Back