Recent content by Johned

1. Johned

Buying: WTB Dr. Almon Duchev Logs

I have a full set and unfortunately do not have any extras and I am not ready to part with mine yet. A few things about these logs (for history), there were only 19 total logs. There were only 9 players that collected a full set to obtain the award, which was the "Ach O Torment's Tainted...
  2. Johned

Suggestion: MindArk DVLog (Developer Video Log)

I agree, that would be beneficial.
  3. Johned

Greetings & Salutations

Welcome to EU, i hope you enjoy it. I am your next door neighbor (Montana)
  4. Johned

Calling out to the Entropia community

Thank you for giving me a reason to smile today. Frankly I would have just cut it off, but I am glad you were able to save it with out too much pain.
  5. Johned

What do you make of this...... (Mobtrain)

Agreed, nothing like the trains that overwhelmed the turrets and made it into twin
  6. Johned

State of PCF and pcf community

I seldom post anymore, but I do check in every few days to skim messages. The negativity on the forums are not unique to Project Entropia. I read a lot of forums and message boards and over the past several years there has been progression in the amount of negativity and personal attacks.
  7. Johned

WoF Team Eudoria

Awesome team today, I enjoyed participating with all of you
  8. Johned

About the biggest scam in EU history

Didn't mudkicker also use a bloodstar to carve a pumpkin or something?
  9. Johned

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

You might be thinking of this thread but I don't think there was any promise on Kim's part to implement fishing. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?218192-Fishing-A-new-activity-for-Entropians&p=2835590&viewfull=1#post2835590 I miss taming :-(
  10. Johned

EU/Calypso is still amazing

Welcome back, have a blast!:yay:
  11. Johned

Spike n me hittin the Beetles

Gratz on the swirls and glad to see you guys are giving us on caly a chance to loot a Beer at the bar
  12. Johned

Argo Scout Leaderboard

I buy a lottery ticket because I might win, when I recently went to vegas I did a little gambling because I might win, when I enter an MA contest I do it because I might win. I never expect to win knowing that the odds are against me and I never spend more on a lottery ticket, gambling, or...
  13. Johned

Help: Shared hidden skills

Foxhound, Go to www.entropiawiki.com and click on skills. Sort the skill chart by the hidden column twice and all of the unlockable skills will be at the start of the list. You can then see which professions contribute to unlocking that skill. Hope that answers your question,welcome to...
  14. Johned

Argo Scout Leaderboard

Gratz to the winners. The globals did not seem to come my way, highest loot was around 44 ped but I did not loose to much.
  15. Johned

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

I sure miss taming, I was just looking at my whips hanging in my apartment a few weeks ago wondering if there would ever be a use for them again. I really had faith that MA was bringing in back when they said they were. Looks like the new management is not so keen on it though.
Back