Recent content by JohnRed

1. J

C++ programmer for hire

C++ programmer for hire. Student of Computer Science. Qualifications: - Programming C++ for 2.12 years now. Language version C++11, GNU MinGW Compiler (64bit native build with Boost library) ************************************************************************************ I can write...
  2. J

Help: Support!!

This problem started today. The very definition of a sponqaneously occuring run-time error, lol. Problem: TP at OLA#42 is not teleporting me anywhere, and after attempted teleport, the chat, spawning, and all other actions aside from movement are disabled. What I've Tried: Re-logging...
  3. J

Help: Starting A Transportation Business on Calypso (no space travel)

Don't pirates hang around orbiting caly?
  4. J

Help: Starting A Transportation Business on Calypso (no space travel)

I have tried to find some information on this searching the forums without success. I have recently come into posession of a sleipnir, and a good quantity of oil to run it. I am thinking about starting a transport business to make some peds. 1- How should I base my prices? 2- If I base my...
  5. J

When is the perfect time to sell SWEAT?

I have something to add: The contributing factors aren't JUST supply/demand. Every time someone deposits, it puts more money into circulation, raising overall prices (by very little, granted, but then multiply that by the number of people you know who deposit...) if I put in $1.00, I put into...
Back