Recent content by jomarigsd

1. jomarigsd

Back after a two year break! Missed y’all!

Back after a two year break! Missed y’all!
  2. jomarigsd

New Hair cut and color

Hi Peeps.....who is currently doing hair and color? I want to start a new beginning for 2021. Im in the Eastern US but sometimes log on at different times. Please let me know who is currently providing this service. Thanks! Lexi
  3. jomarigsd

Ibuypower Computer

Thanks for the input guys! Changing brands but going to order today with some great specs. I cant wait to get my new toy and see how much better EU is going to be. Lexi
  4. jomarigsd

Ibuypower Computer

Does anyone own an Ibuypower gaming computer and what do you think of it? Im considering one of their machines for my next upgrade. Besides a top of the line graphix card, does anyone else having any "must have" add ons for running EU well? Thanks! lexi
  5. jomarigsd

Buying: Malachi Ash (F)

Found a pair, thread closed :). Lexi
  6. jomarigsd

New Avatar Pics!

Here is what I looked like in the creation room with makeup...didnt QUITE come out the same...I sure wish it did..I loved it! Lexi
  7. jomarigsd

Buying: Malachi Ash (F)

Bumping for 2013...still looking! Lexi
  8. jomarigsd

Selling: Makeup Mask - One of a Kind Make up by Trance

Beautiful!! Trance always does great work. Hope you find this artwork a home that will show it off! :wtg:. Lexi
  9. jomarigsd

Richest entropian?

Thats whats known as a second avatar my friend.....guessing he/she plays the game on another highly skilled one.:). Lexi
  10. jomarigsd

Stupid shit you've done in Entropia so far?

Deposited....worse yet, more then once. :ahh: Lexi
  11. jomarigsd

Update Failed - 2 business days pass with no fix

I'm in the same boat you are...can not upload game without it crashing multiple times. I really don't have time to fool with it. MA can fix it before I come back, meantime, I will hang onto my ped. They keep giving me more reasons to exit permantly....sad really.;) Lexi
  12. jomarigsd

Updater Application issue

I dont much about this stuff but thanks for the suggestion, sounds like a good plan to me !!
  13. jomarigsd

The support team helped me out (thank you team). For me, it ended up being my firewall which is normally off. However, after getting a nasty worm on my computer, my guy who fixed it put firewall back on and that was blocking it. All is well in EU land again!!:yay: Lexi
  14. jomarigsd

Oh this is not good. No one has any ideas? :D Guess I will try downloading again....booooo
  15. jomarigsd

New issue discovered for me.....when I go to log in it says " Could not start the updater application". When I click on "try again" nothing happens. I was in the game last night with no issues but Im guessing there was an update today. Anyone know what to do? Does this mean I have to...
Back