Recent content by Jonny Clyro

1. J

Selling: Welding Wire Blueprints (L) 306.77 PED - 200%

Selling a ton of Welding Wire bps. 306.77 PED TT @ 200% Prefer to sell all at once, but other offers will be considered. Contact here or in-game. Jonny Clyro Vedder
  2. J

Selling: Fungoid DNA Samples (Auction)

The auction was extended 8 hours with each new bid. Since your final bid wasn't placed until 13+ hours after Zhorgul's, I felt the only fair option was to honor Zhorgul's bid. I also kept the initial post updated with new bids and time extensions. I apologize if there was any confusion...
  3. J

Unfortunately, since the time allowed for the auction has expired, I can't accept this bid. Zhorgul retains the winning bid at 2.6k.
  4. J

New bid received. Auction now ends January 15 2:45 EU time. Updated starting post.
  5. J

Updated bid info. Auction extended to 18:46 EU Time.
  6. J

Final bump - Less than 12 hours left in auction.
  7. J

Bump......
  8. J

Bump......
  9. J

Bump......
  10. J

Bump......
  11. J

Starting bid received. Auction will end January 14 at 13:37 EU time.
  12. J

Selling 1x-Fungoid DNA Samples SOLD No buyout Auction will end 1 week after starting bid is received. If any bids are received within the final 8 hours, the auction will extend an additional 8 hours. I will consider trades, but PM me first so we can establish a value. Only bids posted in...
  13. J

Suggestion: Upgradeable UL Equipment

Some great points here. Obviously there's not a blanket solution that's going to fix the economy (not that I think it's completely broken, but I definitely believe improvements could be made). I just think there's an opportunity to increase the 'investment mentality', especially at earlier...
  14. J

Suggestion: Upgradeable UL Equipment

Disclaimer: long, boring read :) There’s been a lot of talk about the ‘flood’ of unlimited weapons killing the price of UL and L weapons alike, newer SIB gear devaluing old-school equipment, a general lack of markup in loot, etc., etc. I have a suggestion, that I believe could address these...
Back