Recent content by Jorael

1. Jorael

Aurli watcher 28975 PED

;) All good things come to those who grind. well deserved :D
  2. Jorael

You know you are addicted to PE when:

You haven't played for years, but still remember things like it was yesterday. :)
  3. Jorael

Golly if i could just win the lottery. . .

Well, if you'd won the lottery, and i mean win big like 15 million euros.... Then this game would no longer be interesting.... Grinding for an hour to get a global worth 5 euros? Or maybe an uber worth 100 euros? something players here for 5 years havent gotten even? yeah right. bwhahah :laugh:
  4. Jorael

Selling: Warlock Love

Not really. Art is art. Be it painting or screenshots. Im saying you should try to auction it. Usually it's a good way to figure out the right value of the piece. Also, sometimes money isn't everything. Perhaps you should make it a wallpaper and donate it to the community? I and others have...
  5. Jorael

i know, since i have sold a hand made digital painting in EU for about 1K peds in the past. But that was an original sketch, painted by hand. It was sold in a live auction right here on EF. Just for reference.. :) Here, i found the thread for you...
  6. Jorael

Perhaps 1K peds is a bit too much for a montage of ingame footage? Nice picture though.! gl selling.
  7. Jorael

Achievement: -REP MA for the Mission Reward

Stop acting like a spoiled princess. A reward for an effort, when there was no reward at all... seriously, you shouldn't be complaining. In a RCE game, if the quest gives good rewards, soon enough there won't be a game anymore.
  8. Jorael

MA are Cheap Douches!

i'm sorry, i fail to see the point of your complaint. If you want rewards for doing quests, best if you go play WoW. These are symbolic rewards. You should see them as such. There is no need to do quests to progress in the game, they are optional. As such, getting a feeling of accomplishment...
  9. Jorael

Question: Anyone knows the history of the logo from EF.com?!

:ahh::ahh::ahh: Well i wanted to do an epic battle scene, and at the time the light vs dark (angel vs shadow) seemed appropriate. I also really liked the idea of lightning as a Mindforce power, so did a big wallpaper on that, and then used the same idea for the banner. :) The models were...
  10. Jorael

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.II MODIFIED

Yeah i knew prodiq was its original owner. Just asking due to tiering possibilities.
  11. Jorael

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.II MODIFIED

how many ingame? Just that 1?
  12. Jorael

Selling: BluePrint's

Selling all the blueprints i got. Make offer for the whole package if interested. 1 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 2 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 3 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 4 Advanced Feedback Panel Blueprint 1 0.01 PED...
  13. Jorael

Portable Repair Tool

i suggested the same in 2007, made a pool, people liked the idea... MA didn't really care tho... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/63861-tt-transfer-tool-field-repair-read.html
  14. Jorael

FYI: The Definitive Character Luck study

Words cannot describe how much fail there is in here...
  15. Jorael

Selling: Rifle Skills

7267 Rifle skillpoints available Bring Esi for this. Also for sale: 177.96 ped TT Rifle Chip 57.92 ped TT Rifle Chip Price for skills in bulk: 1100% (or if you bring esi -> 350%) Price for one of the above chips: 1150% Send PM if interested. Jor
Back