Recent content by jspaceman

1. jspaceman

Sweat Camp is back!

we did! i would be out there right now but tuesday and thursdays are my long work days so i wont be home until late this evening. i plan on being at this camp really pushing the limits of my bank roll and getting good noob hunting experience for a few weeks. this data, i hope, will be...
  2. jspaceman

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

my story is pretty formulaic...i first discovered EU about 8 or 9 months ago when i stumbled upon jenna star mercury's livestream. i was immediately intrigued and began asking him many questions regarding the game. soon after i was patrolling the forums here and reading many of the guides that...
  3. jspaceman

Sweat Camp is back!

good questions nighthawk... i felt, that in terms of time spent at the chateau, the gains were very different. 1 hour of sweating would net you barely 2ped while if i spent 10 ped on ammo i would net about 15 to 18 ped in loot not factoring in decay costs. *edit oh lets not forget that these...
  4. jspaceman

Sweat Camp is back!

after having spent hours at nea's and lim i would not recommend the chateau for sweating. i think its better suited as a noob hunting camp for players that have at least earned a full set of pixie and near 1000 skill in rifle. consider it the next tier to hunting puny's outside of port atl...
  5. jspaceman

Perspective from a New Player

glad to see another new player stepping forward on the forums and making a real effort to post good information regarding the newcomer experience. i hope you enjoy your experience in EU! i am close to 3 weeks in and i have to admit, finding a great mentor, and a soc that is very patient with me...
  6. jspaceman

first thoughts from a newcomer

while i have only just begun my career in the entropia universe, i have assorted a few minor things that should be implemented. i am sure most of these ideas have been covered before but i thought i would contribute to the cause from the perspective of a newcomer, hoping to have a long career...
  7. jspaceman

Greetings

welcome odin, hope you enjoy EU. it is very much a unique experience online. i to have only begun this week but am lucky to have a great mentor. no luck on a soc tho but i am ok with that as i want to really make sure i find one that is the right group fit. good luck to you. space field
  8. jspaceman

Hello!

cheeseen, i just recognized your name! the entire day my little notification icon has been spammed with soc invites and other information on top of random friend invites...as i was clearing them out i remember seeing your name in one of the messages. my apologies. i am usually at dea's or...
  9. jspaceman

very newb question about mentoring

hope you found a mentor that fits your style of play, lindz. i myself just started playing as a non-depo with the full intention of going depo but not for at least this month. i want to spend january learning the game, economy, value of ped, and sweat groups. you can find me at either nae's or...
  10. jspaceman

New Arrival

thanks everyone, the EU community ingame has been just as great as it is here on the forums. i been spending most of my time out at limnadian district...there seems to be a steady flow of large sweat circles along the coastline. shoot me a tell anytime if you see me there...i am probably...
  11. jspaceman

New Arrival

thanks everyone for the welcome. :) i will be looking into the information all of you have provided today. a sweat group sounds like just what i need! over and out space field *** just got my first flight to limnadian from a helpful player named, raynor claw. thanks again raynor!
  12. jspaceman

New Arrival

at long last! after having spent months patrolling these forums and reading over alice's guide many times, i have finally arrived in EU. my plan for the month of january is to stay away from depositing and just try to earn ped the hard way...sweat. i hope during this time i will get to meet...
Back