Recent content by Julius

1. Julius

My long overdue mining rant

I think this is the point that gets lost in the shuffle. None of us are complaining because we hate the game, and I don't think we're complaining just to hear ourselves complain. We are genuinely concerned with the direction that the game is going, and would like it to do well. I work for big...
  2. Julius

My long overdue mining rant

Hear, hear! All of this. I signed back on to the forums after 6 years just to reply to this message. I played from 2006-2008, and then from 2009-2013. Although the trend was for mining returns to slowly get worse (as documented in my mining logs from the time period), it was still possible...
  3. Julius

Entropia Universe 12.0.4 Release Notes

Well, so much for this. So, I guess the FOMA -> Caly TP was removed on purpose, then... as usual, with no warning, like a thief in the night. Fair enough. I've had about enough of these changes forcing people to PVP whether they want to or not. This is the last straw. MA can choke on their...
  4. Julius

Uber: XXII Narcanisum - 4948 Ped

First tower ever in 7 years of mining :yay::yay::yay: Came out of the tp, ran, dropped my first bomb and booyaa... TK320, no amp. I just miss the old tower image; I wanted a REAL tower, dang it!
  5. Narc Tower

Narc Tower

6. Julius

Servers Down for Maintenance

Exec: "Funny, this update seems to have crashed all the servers." Codemonkey: "You're right... I wonder why?" Exec: "Did it do this in QA?" Codemonkey: "I'm sorry?" Exec: "Did this update crash everything like this in QA?" Codemonkey: "What does that mean?" Exec: "QA... you know, beta...
  7. Julius

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

As a miner, this makes me happier than anything I've seen about this release so far :yay:
  8. Julius

FYI: Text alignment bug FIX

Yes, this is surely one of the more annoying bugs in the past year. I won't say THE most annoying, because strong declarations like that stick a thumb in God's eye. But bad, nonetheless. :mad:
  9. Julius

Game down?

Yeah... I think a router very close to MA went ker-flotz. :laugh:
  10. Julius

Game down?

Crashed to desktop... now it can't connect to the servers? :eyecrazy:
  11. Julius

Help: Mining Excavator Speed Enhancers breaking SO FU*$#$ FAST

I don't use enhancers for precisely this reason. They cost too much for the rate of breakage, even under previous conditions. This VU, it seems like every random number generated is "1". :P
  12. Julius

Foul migration

Also a lot of larger fouls due north of Echidna, intermixed with medium-large chickens.
  13. Julius

And then it crashed...

So... I'm logged in, it crashes, I try to log back in, and I get "EU is down for maintenance or upgrades". WTF? Would it absolutely kill them to give some notice?? Ugh.
  14. Julius

Uber: XXI Lyst at CND

The fouls came through for me in dome 8... :yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  15. Vast Lyst

Vast Lyst

Back