Recent content by jupiajo

1. jupiajo

UI dev team recieve feedback after release

You mean two interns without knowlege of UI design or this game? And a guy who connected this to the server. I know these are rookies, bacause I've been there with my graphics designs and small newspaper print. You can feel it in the spacing of the UI texts and elements. It's just not pleasent...
  2. jupiajo

GOLD RUSH 2023 RESULTS

Wonder if Ark did any check on these results, or do they simply trust their tickers to be impecable :) gratz to the wieners, british not my tongue :)
  3. jupiajo

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

One more thing to check: base loot without multis should be 80% (75% in indoor before tax)
  4. jupiajo

News: Triton Industries Shares

I will go for 15ped if I find mammoth today.
  5. jupiajo

I don't track average hit rate.
  6. jupiajo

I have 96,6% return mining mostly Argus. Finder tt cost included. Over 100k drops. One x1000, some smaller multis. The loot have improved lately, before it was lower 90s. I focus on finding not mined patches and cursing Mindark. I got a feeling early on that excessive loses are not returned and...
  7. jupiajo

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Maybe they should finally answer this simple and basic question of investors. What % of turnover is goint towards towards the payout ot these shares. Not "% of part of share of something, calc yourselves schmucks"
  8. jupiajo

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Gonna buy some as soon as I hit some decent multi on FOMA after 5 years of meh. Thank you for an opportunity Mindark.
  9. jupiajo

2560x1440p Windowed Mode

Edit setting-ce.cfg in public_users_data folder. I guess r_HeightWin = 1600 and r_WidthWin = 2560. Then make this file read only in system. There should be some posts about this in the forum.
  10. jupiajo

Mindark Reorganizes and announces Ai - Initiative

I smell better returns
  11. jupiajo

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: 22nd February Commited: 9th May
  12. jupiajo

Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

Sounds fun, looking forward to more opportuniies like that. Possibly in solo hunting. ;)
  13. jupiajo

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

I guess, MA could implement mining client in the game. When you stand AFK anyway you could press button and start mining, but with chat, auction etc active. Standing AFK in this game is a waste anyway. Pro is that could attract a lot of players Con: people would pull back from core game :D I...
  14. jupiajo

Stopped playing 5 years ago. Just received a mindark withdrawal?

I don't know how other countries civil law works, but here sender doesn't need to prove error. It's the receiver that needs to have title to these money. Else he is obliged to return it. Also works for private transfers. For international transfers it's harder to enforce, may be cheaper to let...
Back