Recent content by JustinStarry

1. J

How to convince players to come back to EU?

Everyone talking about losses... not really good to get players to come back with those posts lol. Maybe show off new avatar clothes that rival IMVU or smth.
  2. J

Mining on Arkadia Moon

I remember when we were so excited for the ark moon! It actually happened?! Must be really nice! Is it like FOMA?
  3. J

How to convince players to come back to EU?

Ah, yes. And that's why I decided not to come back yet ^^ But tbh, that's not enough of a sample size. Shoulda done like 1k peds probes.
  4. J

Current state of the game (returning player)

I think I remember you from twin too.. I WAS planning on returning too, lol! But... just from reading the replies XD, all the headaches came back. Now I think ahhh-- I'll leave my newfound entropia lust away from the stay at home situation.
  5. J

7 CLDs sold for 1400ped, instead of 9800ped

I think Pollus's error is actually really easy to make. It's not the new system's fault, I like the TT+ for CLDs, it makes it easier and prevents lots of errors. I don't have any CLDs, so I can't do a test, but.... when you put a stack of CLDs in the offer window, and set the price, does it say...
  6. J

7 CLDs sold for 1400ped, instead of 9800ped

Thanks Serica for the explanation, at first while reading through, I understood the OP misclicking (so he was selling for way below the order price). Now I understand that the OP actually filled the order correctly. Thus, technically, there actually is no "misclick / mechanical error", but...
  7. J

2014 State of EU address late?

tbh, why is everyone so interested in the 2014 announcement? They didn't even fulfill most of the 2013 stuff, so there's really no surprise concerning the contents of the upcoming statement.
  8. J

2014... Failure...

well, at least now Peezle knows Zenzile care about him :). Bff ftw?
  9. J

Do you think its rude to scan people?

I used to play a MUD based on GodWars. Your stats, just like in EU, aren't available at first glance, you have to "read" people. "Reading" a person from a different clan/soc is enough to start a clanwar, so it need not be mentioned that people attacked/killed each other for...
  10. J

2014... Failure...

Hey Zenzile, You're really cool, and we met last year, and you're a nice guy throughout the year. I don't think you should quit, you've made some posts on forums that have good points and that I mostly agree with :). However, I agree with Neil though. Peezle kind of um, he kind of started...
  11. J

Selling: Mothership " the varyag"

Free bump :)
  12. J

Selling: Vibrant Sweat

Those aren't overpriced... I mean isn't sweat supposed to be 2/k Anyway I'm sure sweat will be worth more now that the portable tt/repair bps need 5k per click LOL. I <3 MA for giving power to the sweaters. They're showing that they equally treat the non-depo'ers as the depo'ers. (it only took...
  13. J

Another Scammer wrecks it for the rest of you

I'm actually with Serica on her overmodding for this thread. SoReal blatantly labeled the guy a scammer, but look, he paid anyway after his (pc lag, etc.) was fixed and SoReal was able to find the guy. That's happened to me once, a guy said he'd pay me later, logged off, 3 days later he logs...
  14. J

Buying: Liakon Shins (F)

My friend is buying liakon shins, and she doesn't speak American well (wait I meant English... gah). She's decidedly avoiding forums because of this, so I thought I'd make this post for her :). She's buying this piece and is willing to pay around the MU. Please reply here if you're willing to...
  15. J

New Ship/MA Ship/etc?

imagine that, there are UFO sightings in space. Even EU has its UFO conspiracies hehe.
Back