Recent content by k002

1. K

Soccer Fans - Check this Out!!

Laughs Rick-Chi, for me, knowing that the best footballer and manager of the world are portuguese is a great source of laughs for me. Isn't it for you 2?
  2. K

Soccer Fans - Check this Out!!

Hello Dear Entropians & Soccer Fans, If you like football enough to know who is Gerard Piqué and(or) Miguel Veloso, check this Link and Laugh at how funny they look! :lolup: http://bit.ly/azSqTw Or you can also check it on Facebook...
  3. K

EYE design studio

Nice works Baradur! I've been gone from teh forum but now that im back, im glad to see cool stuff... Keep it up!!
  4. K

"28 000 Bombs"

You're doing good again. It's been a pleasure to see your results, good luck and keep it up!
  5. K

One word story game!!!@_@!!

,however...
  6. K

Give xXSqUaLLXx 100 ped each!

LOL, nice thread!
  7. K

overboard investmet?

Sounds like a nice plan to me, im subscribing :D Good luck!
  8. K

RL logo competition POLL - Scottish Delight :)

Keep on voting , people! :yay::yay:
  9. K

RL logo competition POLL - Scottish Delight :)

First of all and as i said before i had great fun participating in this, and that fun was only possible because of the great persons that participated. My favourites were Baradur , Unionova and Kalanen for their works and their fair play! It was a pleasure to participate and i hope to see more...
  10. K

Info: Frescoqudea Foot

How much was it sold for? gratz Df and Eva2008
  11. K

Come on, Deathifier!! Put 100k into the auctioneer :yay: and win that footies
  12. K

Ehehe, how cool! :wtg: Thanks for the info Unknown
  13. K

How's the auction going? :yay:
  14. K

Next step

Well, first of all thanks for your opinion, that's a nice goal you said to max the 211 :). And answering your question, i managed to get 2k peds with my loyal 103 :laugh:
  15. K

Next step

Ehe, well that currently crossed my mind when i got my 2k peds hof ! :) I'll stay with the 103 for some more time now and see what i can get :D Thanks
Back