Recent content by Kahlif

1. K

Selling Out

246 Vampire arm-guards (M) 1 11.95 PED 247 Vampire face-guard (M) 1 9.07 PED 248 Vampire gloves (M) 1 8.96 PED 249 Vampire harness (M) 1 19.91 PED 250 Vampire shin-guards (M) 1 9.17 PED 251 Vampire thigh-guards (M) 1 12.94 PED +80 for set 216 Standard Damper blueprint 1 0.01 PED +10
  2. K

Buying: Svempa S60s

Looking to buy 1 or 2 Svempa S60s. These will be completely for my use until I can move up to a better gun. I would like them at full tt. Looking to pay about 140%... Please PM me if we can work something out...
  3. K

MA-101 Light HoF

10 or so clicks in to keep grinding... forgot to do the official timestamp, but it happened at 21:29 MA time per PEAss... Yielded 5 garnets and over 4k enmatter residue...
  4. Crafting HoF - 11/23/2006

Crafting HoF - 11/23/2006

MA-101 Light HoF 823 ped
  5. K

What to craft...

unfortunately, that is a risk that I must take, but I appreciate the warning as I did not know about those issues. The only concern I have about attachment and tool crafting is that the market seems to be saturated with them. Is it just me, or does it seem that to be the case?
  6. K

What to craft...

So...I unlocked BPC today grinding dampers for about 3 weeks... Now, I am debating where to go from here... I want to eventually do 2 skills. And I want to work on them simultaneously, if I can afford it... Currently, I am leaning to Tools and Attachments. However, with the L weapons and...
  7. BPC unlock

BPC unlock

8. K

BPC unlock!

will work on thumbnailing it... I did all dampers. didn't count the cost...but it was a bit...
  9. K

BPC unlock!

Finally got it...took about 125k clicks... Click to enlarge Now to decide...attachments, tools, or weapons...
  10. K

Selling Skills!

Can we meet now?
  11. K

Selling Armors & Plates !!!

+460 on 6a's
  12. K

Selling all skills and some more..

How long is your auction? Or is it a sale?
  13. K

Selling Skills!

surveying +25 lwt +10
  14. K

Buying 5c plate set

bump since nobody has offered yet...
  15. K

Buying 5c plate set

BUMP since I still need these.
Back