Recent content by Kain Dewey Fall

1. Kain Dewey Fall

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

Hey, they do advertise, I don't know how effectively or hard they advertise, but the advertisements only reach people who either play the game or have showed a indepth knowledge in the search history of RCE system, laws revolving around RCE system, and economy manipulation strategies/get rich...
  2. Kain Dewey Fall

Selling: Four Studio Street, Rocktropia 1050 Item Points Shop

A little Slippity slip into a bumpity bump. :bump:
  3. Kain Dewey Fall

A Bump, 😶‍🌫️:woohoo:
  4. Kain Dewey Fall

Bump because I am trying to sell again, SB: 34,000 BO:45,000
  5. Kain Dewey Fall

Warp Ship Presence @Rocktropia in 1hr 24mins, Owners WIN 50ped

Every Warp Ship that proves they were present @Rocktropia either during the timeframe of the meeting or up to 15 minutes after the meeting, @0:30:00 ingame time Dec 17th 1 hour and 24 minutes from now with a Photo or Video of Them showing ingame system time, name of Warpship, and proof of...
  6. Kain Dewey Fall

SuperPED Society Enterprise Project Reveal Meeting

Current Time Ingame: 06:00:00 Deccember 16th Time Until Event from Current Ingame Time: 18 hours InGame Time: December 17th, @0:30:00 Join this event to bring a more outspoken community on managing their resource and working toward environment growth. Located at Society HQ on Rocktorpia, /wp...
  7. Council.jpg

Council.jpg

You may sit amongst the Councel
  8. Kain Dewey Fall

"The HUB" Bi-Weekly Showdown Event

I am just going to Bump this here for a moment. The event is back and is kind of in a revision mode at the moment.
  9. Boldly Go.jpg

Boldly Go.jpg

10. Kain Dewey Fall

Buying: 2012 Kings Scepter [Club Weapon]

Obtained, [King's Scepter 2012] Thanks for the support, PCF Community. We did it, ;D Now I can put all my attention into Clubs, Whips, and Grenades (Biotropic and Translocator, too)
  11. Kain Dewey Fall

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

Twitter wont let you post more letters than "Studying RCE MMORPG mechanics led to my discovery of Entropia. I play for the expansive gaming and business ethic affordability. My first memory is the entire journey and the connecting community. I've been playing since February 2015...
  12. Kain Dewey Fall

Buying: 2012 Kings Scepter [Club Weapon]

I think I got the name right. I saw it in the auction awhile back and I wanted to buy it but was short on PED. This weapon was a reward for the 2012 Fashion Contest on Calypso and there is only 1. I am strongly interested in purchasing this weapon/item. If anyone knows who the current owner is...
  13. Kain Dewey Fall

Shopping District Highlights Event

It is returning, with greater strength. [Currently PostPoned, I just applied for a job, I won't have access to my laptop for awhile and there is no promise of keeping up with the events. When I get a home and internet connection, I will fix the schedule accordingly. It is a 9-5 job and I would...
  14. Kain Dewey Fall

Rocktropia, Club Four Studio Street, Party Events

Winter - Season Festival Event - Winter S.P.E.D. Sponsored Seasonal Festivals is a week of Season oriented events with a Party at the end of the week to set off the new season. Displays/Market -Winter Season Holiday Inspired Face Paint Masks -The whole club will be decorated for Winter Holidays...
  15. Kain Dewey Fall

Rocktropia, Club Four Studio Street, Party Events

Autumn/Fall- Season Festival Event - Autumn/Fall S.P.E.D. Sponsored Seasonal Festivals is a week of Season oriented events with a Party at the end of the week to set off the new season. Displays/Market -Halloween & Fall Inspired Face Paint Masks -The whole club will be decorated for...
Back