Recent content by Kaine

1. Kaine

Show us ya face!

Click to enlarge I dont post much in this forum...but here is a pic of me anyway :D
  2. Just Me

Just Me

3. Kaine

Which creature do you identify yourself with?

Ripper snapper ofcourse...because i just love swimming behind female avatars. Watch out i might just take a bite :D
  4. Kaine

Im alive!!

When the winter comes here up north it really strikes, the roads are truly hell on wheels. Glad to see that you and your family walked away from that one safe, many others arent that fortunate. So use seatbelts and caution when driving everyone. :wise:
  5. Kaine

Gamer chick videoclip. here!

Check out his website http://www.realityport.com/ for info on Neverdie and the newly bought space station. That should clear up any rumors floating around out there. // Kaine :dunce:
  6. Kaine

Selling, Guns, Amps, Armour, Plates and Clothes

DOA Loudmouth TT+ 1100 // Kaine :cool:
  7. Kaine

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and post about it 14 that shares similar experiences about changing light bulbs 7 that warns about the dangers with changing light bulbs 10 that points at spelling and grammar errors in the thread 5 that yells at the grammar police 6 that argues about if...
  8. Kaine

Important Information for New Players

Good work Mighty. A boiled down and concentrated version of all the guides out there. Everything in game cannot be covered in one sweep of course since its all to much to grasp at once for newcomers. But you cover the basics and alittle more. :thumbup: Oh and +rep :)
  9. Kaine

Grad Day

Gratzo Magnifico !!:D I Remember my Grad-Day a few months ago and the good feeling that it gives :clap:
  10. Kaine

Word Association

Single Malt
  11. Kaine

32k ped... whats to be done?

Maybe a few skill chips to raise your desired skills up a bit? Angel is good but u also get far with Nemesis and the right plates, and for the love of god get urself a gun that u REALLY want. Then carry on as usual only now u are alot richer :D
  12. Kaine

Who has most complete Armor sets??

Sets i own : Pixie male Goblin male Rascal male Rascal Female Pioneer male (Crafted by myself) Bodyguard male (Crafted by myself) Ghost male Vigilante male Nemesis male Salamnder male i'm a hamster :D
  13. Kaine

ok fav music then hehe

Hmm lets see here - Mudvayne - D.A.D (Disneyland After Dark) - In flames :headbang: - Machine Head - Laleh - Nightwish - Dire straits :silly2: (Have to love the Mark Knopfler sound) - Guano Apes Thats all i can think of atm...
  14. Kaine

YAY! Got me a all time high in crafting!!!

GRATZ! :cheer:
Back