Recent content by kalanen

1. kalanen

karma exploit ?

Nah. Just creativity and/or common sense. Using terrain for ones advantage: exploit. Using vehicle for ones advantage: exploit. etc. :loco:
  2. kalanen

Why does this forum exist?

This forum has a history (content since 2005) incomparable to any other EU related forum out there. Does sir OP think all that should be wiped out for good? Yes yes; semantics. Does FPC own content from the times when Entropia Universe was the Planet Calypso?
  3. kalanen

Info: Testing ores refresh rate in mining

As well it does with 3. Tho, slow regen mobs with smaller hp is recommended for testing. :P
  4. kalanen

Yes. However that was about how to produce them. ;)
  5. kalanen

Not off topic at all methinks. As lazy ass dude, I try to think of easiest route to working system. Again, think of hunting system. You interact with visible object using a tool - a gun. Why mining should be anything more complicated than interacting with an object without visible geometry...
  6. kalanen

Holy Armour

:laugh: I didn't fully understand your neg rep comment but you sound like "inspired" rocktropian. Or something. Stats are well above decent, but dear Lootius, the lights? Why?
  7. kalanen

Holy Armour

great pvp target?
  8. kalanen

Question: My Turn ...bug exploit or not??

Remember: EULA forbids creativity. If that doesn't, the certain % of the community will (other than some safe fan fiction). Better just stand still and rub mobs exactly suitable for your level with very economical weapon. Just in case.
  9. kalanen

Space/Mothership Fail

Why aren't you building these ships RL? Erm. Could something be, like, out of your league? Like naturally? EDIT: "I looted red paint! I wanner paint red square on the map to make it my land area!"
  10. kalanen

Your 2-sentences-to-beginners

1. Only pigs dring water with their meal. :wise: 2. Forget exas and go for warlocks.
  11. kalanen

imp mkII

Brother of (fucking) "Loot Pool"? :laugh:
  12. kalanen

questions about the ToU

"I have read and agreed the end of usage licence agreement" is the biggest lie of our times.
  13. kalanen

Land Grab won by exploit?

Building a fortress using available resources is an exploit?
  14. kalanen

Don't rub my rhubarb: The T.S. Eliot Equation

Another tip: If you don't really have a clue but want to make people think you have, please abuse the most hideous of them all: WINKY!! :xwink::xwink::xwink:
  15. kalanen

Here's my hypthesis; disprove it

Don't worry: Occam's razor is just something that noob uses as excuse to call the first "logical conclusion" in his mind built on premises (which typically are only assumptions) as "theory". There's never the simplest solution. Only one which is closest to the way one have used to think. Oh...
Back