Recent content by kamala

1. kamala

Dont be mad Mr UBER Pker!

so this pie throwing is still going on.. :beerchug: Nice song Showtek :) :wtg: :wtg:
  2. kamala

Selling: CLD's

sold ! ! !
  3. kamala

Got 9 CLD's left.. Iv been spammed with PMs last night.. so i will sell to someone that take all 9 CLD that i have. 12.250PED will be to BO atm
  4. kamala

Selling a nice amount of CLD's @ markup.. if your intrested let me know.. only taking PEDs pls Regards, Kam
  5. kamala

Achievement: First Completed RX Optac Armor Set!!!!!

Fett nice! Big gratz mate
  6. kamala

Selling: Vrex SGA rocket

Sold on BO.. nice and easy!
  7. kamala

Back to top !
  8. kamala

Im selling my Vrex SGA rocket course of inactivity.. Tier 5,5 (85/82/56/61/72 are the last numbers) Price is 24k PEDs or 18 CLD's Regards, Kam
  9. kamala

Info: Skills doesnt matter at all..

Since we are on Hell and FOMA are we getting global on 90% of all our claims.. so yes only global counted..all info is taken from entropialife..
  10. kamala

Dude, im a mining nib, even if im in a topsoc.. and ofc will i share info with my irl mate and diciple.. Ofc is this a small test or whatever i can call it, but i still think its really strange that he is getting higher tt loot then me, even if he uses smaller amps then me.. As i said, i was...
  11. kamala

Pls, this thread is not about how long you have played this game.. I want to know what I should do to get better avg loot then my 25 level less diciple? :D We have a hard duell!
  12. kamala

So you are trying to say that i got more skills then brain? :eyecrazy:
  13. kamala

Really, so a TK320 is to good for Hell and FOMA? :D lol Yep.. he got a few global with terraamps, even got a smaller hof on +250ped So you all think i will get better results if i change to f-105 finder?
  14. kamala

Hey I just got reminded why i have been so inactive ingame last year.. Here is some funny info! Me and my diciple decided to give it a try to reach top 100 on TopMiners list on EL. I was using the following Skill level 35 Finder: TK320 maxed Excavator: SGA driller Deciple was using Skill...
  15. kamala

Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

Same here :( I guess most european cant make it.. isnt a weekend the best, then can most ppl join whenever you decide to spawn it.. (Or tomorrow monday will be great, course of easter holiday in sweden ;) )
Back