Recent content by Karl XII

1. Karl XII

How to profit mining easily

What do you know about my turnover and profits/losses? I've motivated why I have used them and how it's been going if you check my previous posts. It's not like I pick up 10 amps and expect to come back with a hefty profit. That might've been the case using D-class or something similar. But...
  2. Karl XII

You need to take a step back and see the whole picture. Pyrite will always be needed but of course if more supply is injected it would drop in price. But this would also enable more hunters to afford using damage enhancers, thus increasing demand. Equilibrium will be reached at a point where...
  3. Karl XII

I've had questions about why I'm sharing this. Firstly, I'm not playing Entropia as much as I have done in the past before I cashed out a couple of years ago (only keeping small stack of peds and essential skills). But the rare occasions when I'm actually playing, I always look for a thrill...
  4. Karl XII

Hello, Last couple of weeks I've been doing some pretty decent profit while mining and it all boils down to the most fundamental aspect of mining - going for precious minerals, namely pyrite! I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I just want to shed some light on how incredibly easy it is...
  5. Pyrite location

Pyrite location

This is where you will find pyrite
  6. Karl XII

Selling: Hermes Armor, High Tiers

What a beautiful set of hermes ;) Bump
  7. Karl XII

Question: Made to kill Disable PVP zones ?

What do you expect from mindark. cmon... adapt or leave - I chose the second option. And glad I did.
  8. Karl XII

FYI: Lengthy Withdrawal Process

Got my withrawl committed today finally. 62 calender days and 46 business days later...
  9. Karl XII

Old TT items

Jester D-1 and Mann MPH never was tt items :)
  10. Karl XII

Selling: PvP items (weapon, armor, plates)

A pretty weapon still up for grabs :) edit: Weapon sold, everything sold :)
  11. Karl XII

Hermes and 3E plates sold :) Weapon left - had offers, none met my initial price yet...
  12. Karl XII

Selling: UL Vivo T5

Sold :) A new worthy owner has taken care of it!
  13. Karl XII

Bumpsy :yay:
  14. Karl XII

Evening bump :)
  15. Karl XII

Bumping this up! :yup:
Back