Recent content by Karl

1. K

Minimize this!

Have you tried using Windows Key+D combination? It should minimize every visible window, the EU patcher as well.
  2. K

Rolf, how does it work? Hm.

Rolf, how does it work? Hm.
  3. K

Selling: Swine Dlx, Fap90, Dante, FoxME

Hi The items will go on auction today. Please consider this thread as closed, thank you. Regards Karl
  4. K

Hi @Tomkat: If you take the Dante at BO, you can have Rascal Armor for it's tt value only :) Regards, Karl
  5. K

B.u.m.p. :)
  6. K

hi @xInFernaLx: Excellent :) Let's meet in game to finish the transaction. TY! @Konvicted: Thanks for the bid, though it's a bit too low... but if there is no other interest in the Fox, i'll consider it.
  7. K

8. K

B.U.M.P Prices adjusted once again. Come on people, i know you want those items ;)
  9. K

10. K

11. K

12. K

B.U.M.P. @dbelinfante: That is true, but the armor still keeps it's protection standards! :) @SODERD: I'll take that into consideration if there is no other interest in the axe for a longer time. Thank you.
  13. K

B.U.M.P. Prices adjusted, see 1st post. @combo22: Those were the days ;) Good luck to you!
  14. K

B.U.M.P. Remember, the prices are negotiable :) Regards, Karl
  15. K

Hello everyone I'd like to sell the following items. Prices are negotiable. Feel free to send the offers via pm, or post directly in here. 1. Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe -SB tt+9400 -BO tt+9500 2. Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Edition -SB tt+2100 -BO tt+2150 3...
Back