Recent content by Karmic

1. Karmic

Buying: Buying all sorts of makeup

haven't found you in game or PM, i have a lot of makeup to sell but I'll be off in a couple days so if you see this please let me know
  2. Karmic

Other games.

mlb crypto starts on Friday for all you baseball and crypto fans. I had a longer post describing it but i guess if you start a new thread here it gets deleted so I'll add to this one too!. https://mlbc.app Find me and a bunch of other people on the discord if you want more details or for...
  3. Karmic

Support isn't giving me items I lent to now inactive players

None of those items are yours.
  4. Karmic

Halloween Mayhem 2018 Results

Redundancy is extremely desirable in the big scheme.
  5. Karmic

Just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed....

entropialife is not the official hoflist and not all globals/hofs are recorded there. Most of my globals on planets other than calypso are not recorded, it misses some on calypso, and I've had it miss at least one HoF as well. Some of the towers are years old as well because some players use...
  6. Karmic

Entropia Universe 15.16.0 Release Notes

Why no thieving bastard skill for looting players?
  7. Karmic

Death From Above: Attackers and Steel Birds Ambush CDF Troop!

Attackers used to drop oil and I got an emik s30 UL from one once during an event but they seem to be solar powered now. Spider bombers I haven't found anything interesting on.
  8. Karmic

Arkadia Moon Deeds Sale

Yes, deal breaker indeed.
  9. Karmic

5 years since Droka uber

5 years since they changed the loot distribution so low level mobs don't give 6k ped loot like they used to (rarely), by player request.
  10. Karmic

Selling: *RARE* Art Collection, Mark Kostabi, Kika Karadi and Ernst Billgren

How can you not remember this? i thought you were old.
  11. Karmic

Selling: *RARE* Art Collection, Mark Kostabi, Kika Karadi and Ernst Billgren

Stuff about having a factory of minimum wage or below workers churning out his paintings and selling them for $50,000.
  12. Karmic

FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

Show me a professional poker player that has a profit every month and I'll show you a liar.
  13. Karmic

Anyone else out there really love hunting without armor? Why or why not?

I used to hunt without armor a lot, but with the changes in armor decay it's not efficient unless you can hunt without armor AND without the need to heal.
  14. Karmic

Question: Mindforce amps?

I hate the fact i had several hundred ped of diluted sweat that I TT'd a month ago.
Back