Recent content by Kaylan

1. Kaylan

Is there any Role Play, how good is it?

I play EU and SL and you cant compare it with each other at all. In SL its easy to build, make clothes intact with other ppl (dance, music events, chat or ........) In EU progress in one or more professions (hunting and mining are most popular) intact with other players is mostly chat and team...
  2. Kaylan

Bp product info

Thats a great idea especially with clothes its very handy
  3. Kaylan

Is it not time for a Society System overhaul?

i wish they add your options quickly. They are requested often on the forum but looks like that the society system has no priority.
  4. Kaylan

Help: Bugged Clothing

hope they solve it soon :( I have a gem bustier too and the bugged one looks ugly and lost its color.
  5. Kaylan

I'm mad about swamp camp!

I loved the VU 10 swamp camp. First at sweater and hunter and later to heal and socialize. especially the socialize part i miss and hope there will be a new place for that.
  6. Kaylan

ULtimate (L)egends team log

Nice idea +subscriping
  7. Kaylan

Is entropia tracker still working?

So far i can see its still working but the website is very slow. Could be that they have problems somehow.
  8. Kaylan

Add more uses for attributes!

Would be nice if you can craft little faster with a higher intelligent. Would also like if with higher Psyche that then the cooldown period of MF Chips would be a little faster, maybe 1% for every 10 psyche or something like that. The idea of Stamina i like too but then they have to fix also...
  9. Kaylan

New huds

while i hunt i keep loot window open. It would be nice to see the total TT value of all items in the loot window
  10. Kaylan

Would love to see a droid app for EU

great idea and would like to have it except of the part standing still and cant move. if you login and stand somewhere in the field you can get killed and then you standing at the Revive, and if that happens to lot of ppl the revive get too crowdy. think lot of ppl will use it and then lot of...
  11. Kaylan

Question: Ideal Rifles

if you have the skills the Electric strike chip have a nice range too (108+) or the Juelz rifle set (110+) and you dont need much skills for these rifles
  12. Kaylan

Dutch Elite Squad is (again) looking for new members!

bump for the best dutch soc :)
  13. Kaylan

screenshot grabber

i use entropia tracker with Win7 and it works well for me.
  14. Kaylan

Deconstruction Tool/Skill/Profession

I like the idea but dont know if it would work. The idea fits well with the story because if you goto other planets you will try to recycle at much as possible. The deconstruction parts total value (TT value parts + MU + decay tool + skills) then should have a higher value then then TT value...
  15. Kaylan

Meelee amps

I love the idea of amps in form of plates/battery of Magyar_Republic. That would be a great addition for melee weapons.
Back