Recent content by Kayoz

1. K

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk 2 Ten Edition T8.99 - Christmas Ring 2016 and other stuff

Bump it up, another price drop on a few items
  2. K

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk 2 Ten Edition T8.99 - Christmas Ring 2016 and other stuff

Bumping, already have interest in the ring but that's one of the last things I want to sell
  3. K

Selling my gear as I don't really play much anymore, not sure if all these prices will be good since I haven't kept up with the game and some stuff hasnt had a sale happened in a while based on market value chart so feel free to submit offers that aren't super low balling. CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk...
  4. K

Selling: UL Shadow armor set (M)

how much for the set?
  5. K

Huge mistake.

Why doesn't MA make the auction house work like on ebay where you can put a max bid but it will only outbid the person before you?
  6. K

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

Now they are jumping on board? Pretty much stone walled ND on this when he did it. Also Neverdie token is down big time since ICO. So I wouldn't buy any till it dropped 60-90% in value. Still curious what MA is planning though since I'm a huge crypto fan
  7. K

Buying: Christmas Ring 2016

Buying Christmas Ring 2016 PM me how much you are selling for :)
  8. K

Pricecheck: Summer Ring 2017

Let me know if you decide to sell, interested if the price is right
  9. K

Merry Mayhem 2016 Results - Free For All Category

Dammit 11th, I knew I needed more points -_-
  10. K

PC: Christmas ring

If you see one for sale at that price let me know I'll be a few lol. I'm thinking 12-16k ped easy
  11. K

Buying: Neurostim - A, Neurostim - B, Neurostim C

I got 159 B and 68 C
  12. K

Why do we all turn a blind eye to all of the BS?

Its slightly better than Improved Ares ring. Not worth it to me, would rather be able to sell to players or tt. Or I guess wait for stacked buffs, but that's probably a long time from now
  13. K

Why do we all turn a blind eye to all of the BS?

I agree that they should at least be TT'able. I was doing an inventory count yesterday and I have 850 ped of Y pills, 910 of X and 116 L rings I don't use. Over 2500 ped I can't do anything with. The rings I sorta understand since they want to implement something new, the question is, will...
Back