Recent content by KaZaK

1. K

Achievement: 300

holy crap, nice going :laugh: keep up the good work ;)
  2. K

ATH: Fat Ass Warrior Elite

Wow nice kill mate, and up at number 2 on the ATH :eek: Congrats mate, hopefully that will give you the motivation to continue ;)
  3. K

20th

Its my 20th birthday today :yay: hopefully ill get some good loot!!
  4. K

Uber: Gotta love an Uber with nice markup!

Gratz Dude :yay: You deserve a bludy good loot :wtg:
  5. K

Achievement: Im hard now :p

Lol i just noticed the picture at the bootom right of your comments :lolup: +rep for you that made me chuckle :)
  6. K

ATH: I took a blue pill :)

Wooo congrats mate, a nice all time high you got there, enjoy spending it :D
  7. K

Uber: the fortuneteller

Lol i love how you were actually asking for one in chat and then it popped up straight afterwards - congrats :D
  8. K

Uber: A little late....

thanks for all the congrats despite its lateness of its posting :) Next time i will be more uptodate ;)
  9. K

:laugh: guess you read my other post then! Nah this was actually yesterday - i just felt like catching up with all my past loots after i discovered i catually already had an entropia tracker account :ahh::laugh: thanks for all the comments, may the loot be with you! ;)
  10. K

I want to ride my bicycle!

Hehe go green! :tongue2: I agree with him, id love a little bicycle on Eu, im never gunna use cars and dont use tp chips atm so would help me out in that sense :laugh:
  11. K

:D Im not gunna post them up induvidually but thought it was about time i did a catch up post seeing as id left them all out :laugh: Although if i do get any good loots in the future i will try post them up immediately ;)
  12. K

Almost posted a year late to be exact :D But then im never very organised :ahh: So yeah, thought it was about time i posted it up, seeing i only just found out i already had a entropia tracker account and completely forgot about it :ahh::laugh:
  13. K

OOOps well i didnt think about the sexual inuendo their :lolup: And yes i do realise i have a nemesis helmet and rather nice markup on it :cool: i didnt like the face guards so brought that helmet to go with my set - got to protect my amazing brain ;) :laugh:
  14. K

Yes unfortunately you do have to buy a plate for each induvidual piece of armour, so if you have every piece of armour thats 7 plates - typical part of Mind Ark but i guess it kinda makes sense aswell :rolleyes: Anyways, hope that helps :)
  15. K

:yay: :cool: Finally got a full set of 5B plates, set my limit at 20ped markup max, and just got the last one :D finally i can take on slightly harder mobs now - those 5B plates really help my shogun armour along :laugh: anyways, i know it not much of an achievement but i never post anything...
Back