Recent content by Kazanori

1. Kazanori

Selling: All sold

Some items sold and prices updated
  2. Kazanori

Selling: Salamander (F), Liakon (F), Archon's Sword, Restoration Chip, Adjusted + More

last few hours on the Liakon armour auction, get it while you still can
  3. Kazanori

Selling: All sold

Hi, I'm looking to sell the following items Arkadia Underground Deed 0remaining (originally 208) ALL SOLD 98PED each Earth Shock Trooper Set (F,L) (55.78TT, yes its low but if used correctly you shouldn't be getting hit BO 1600% (892.48PED) SOLD Earth Shock Trooper Set (F,L) (196.06TT)...
  4. Kazanori

Selling: Salamander (F), Liakon (F), Archon's Sword, Restoration Chip, Adjusted + More

Ares ring and Archons sword sold for BO 1 day left on the Liakon armour
  5. Kazanori

Last chance to bid on the salamander armour if you want it, bids end at 20:00 MA today. Lower prices on many items
  6. Kazanori

2 days left to bid on the salamander armor
  7. Kazanori

Sorry not been ingame but I'll add them now thanks
  8. Kazanori

Adjusted Prices on remaining items and added end date for the Salamander armor set.
  9. Kazanori

BO has been met on the TM3 thank you all for bidding and I wish you all the best of luck
  10. Kazanori

Ok I'm extending bidding for the TM3 for 15 mins after each bid to make it fair
  11. Kazanori

Added Tier of Corrosive chip to opening post, cant believe i forgot to add that
  12. Kazanori

New bid came in on the TerraMaster 3 Gold edition opening post updated. A little under 5 hours before the bidding closes.
  13. Kazanori

Adjusted some prices + added more items for sale
  14. Kazanori

A little over a day left on the corrosive chip and the TerraMaster 3 Gold rush
Back