3. K

RGA : Submissions thread

golden age finally got me a mining one
  4. K

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

Sign me up !Register keano kman runner
  5. K

Buying: BUYING excavator

hell there im looking to buy a gensis star earth excavator ME/05 SGA of 1.2k please PM me
  6. K

Uber: 3 Ubers in 1 week for Firewall Frenzy

wow great one sir :lolup:
  7. K

results of the big fight

cool thanks KikkiJikki for the response the more i read into all this the more i realize that other solo people and my self hade no chance at any prize but cross our fingers we get into top 200 , not too cool but if changed next year maybe a chance then , here's looking at next MM . and happy...
  8. K

results of the big fight

when will we know what the standings are for the MM event i had alot of fun as this was my 1st time ever doing it:yay: look forward to next year especialy if they address the team thing cause i like the idea of solo .:lolup:
  9. K

Question: Cant insert skills

same issues i have the same issues with some im trying to chip in also , but ive had this issue for awhile now and i do think it has some thing to do with the natural skill gain also , im a 1 on the skill im trying to add to . so after MM i will try getting the skill naturaly and try again...
  10. K

MiniMe's Crafting Service

keano :wtg::wtg::yay: just tried your service and i love the job done , thanks for the 2 globals on my 1st 10 clicks of service , i look forward to doing this again and would recomend you to anyone who asks me . great job :yup:
  11. K

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

keano PVP - Pesok's virtual playground
  12. K

Buying: Looking for some evade skill

hello there i'm looking to get me some evade skills , i have ESI and want it filled PM me an amount you have and cost please
  13. K

Selling: Small ESI - ~900 PED @ 569% OBO

keano do you have a sale yet or are you still looking to sell i would like to get them please
  14. K

Selling: 2000+ PED TT of ESI @ 600%

keano hey there i just got sent this link to you and wanted to know if i could get the whole lot from you for 11300k PED . please let me know , im in game now at and will check back on this post every couple of min's thanks
  15. K

Selling: 35 ESIs in a bulk

keano i would like to buy the whole lot , but i just got the same amount for 4300PED if thats ok. please
Back