6. K

Selling: Divine Intervention Chip

Bump
  7. K

Selling: Improved Imperium(M) set

Bump
  8. K

Selling: Divine Intervention Chip

Selling Divine Intervention Chip This chip provides the effect Divine intervention, It has 70% chanse to save you from an otherwise fatal blow SB/BO = TT+1170 cheers Keek
  9. K

Selling: Improved Imperium(M) set

Selling Improved Imperium (M) set http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=304 this set have item set bonus -Increased Evade Chance 15% -Increased Critical Damage 15% SB/BO = TT+24K I also have 99% of the material for sale to the buyer, for upgrade to Mod Imperium, except wiles...
  10. K

Selling: Doa Slugstorm

Selling Doa Slugstorm T2 SB =TT+20K BO= TT+22K cheers Keek
  11. K

How to set "Move to target" ?

if you dont have autorun (r) key binding in action bar it might be more keys affecting move to target, start from zero whit action bars, to lock the movment i had to use the key ones after binding it
  12. K

How to set "Move to target" ?

had the same issue, for me it was binding autorun to the slots that made run to target not working , remove it and relog fix it ,
  13. K

Selling: Duster Courier Set (M)

Now you can combine both Courier/Touched sets into a Courier Touched Body Suit by placing all 9 Courier/Touched Pieces into a refiner with 500 A.R.C. Faction badges. the suit: increased run speed 25% skill gain-mining, tool garnet item construction 4% increases inventory carry capacity by 20 kg
  14. K

new mission bump get the body suit
  15. K

Bump for New Mission: 5 parts Duster Courier combined with 4 parts Turrelia Touched gives a nice Courier Touched Body Suit
Back