Recent content by keltigirl

1. keltigirl

Selling: Paints

would truely rather NOT have to go to the game auction ... please folks, this is a REALLY good deal for a crafter or society.
  2. keltigirl

Selling: Textures

texture name and number in stack. and if folks not going to buy it in total (which is easiest for me) then i will need to use the auction in game , would rather not.
  3. keltigirl

Selling: complete (F) Tiger armor

:yay:tiger suit is sold !! thank you for your responses.
  4. keltigirl

not selling it in parts. :o buy all--get all. :yay:
  5. keltigirl

selling this lot as a whole !! 12000.00 ped for this list of textures i crafted. sopur 26; faucervix 17; blausarium 232; allophyl 517; gradivore 17; mermoth 447; longu 669; oculus 329; foul 329; nexnecis 130; narcanism 207; trutun 355; ganganite 232; formidon 216; atrox 473; itumatrox 226...
  6. keltigirl

Selling: Paints

selling my entire paints collection at once (y'all can parcel it out yourself) there is at least 1 can of every color. a good many colors have more than 1 can. 4400.00 ped for this lot. see me at argus in one of the service terminals.
  7. keltigirl

Selling: complete (F) Tiger armor

selling out - here is your chance at a complete female tiger armor suit. total for just the suit: 19700.00ped the plates are 8A(L) and 335ped for the set to match the armor. can find me in one of the ARgus service centers.
  8. keltigirl

thank you Miss, but i am uncertain how i may assist. at present i am not in a society, although...

thank you Miss, but i am uncertain how i may assist. at present i am not in a society, although i have been in two while in EU.
  9. keltigirl

hello and thank you for the invite.. i have been declining to join. please do NOT send more...

hello and thank you for the invite.. i have been declining to join. please do NOT send more invites. thank you
  10. keltigirl

Texturizers & Texture Information

hey peachgirl - buzz and auktuma craft, they do not color (as far as i know - been asking them myself and that was the latest info i have been able to gather) ... leeloo faith is getting closer everytime she works (chuckles) ... but, i suggest that you build your stash of supplies so that when...
  11. keltigirl

Info: Colorer List

:wtg:way to go leeloo!! keep on keeping on .. and taking a break is good for everyone - once in a while, anyway ... (chuckles)
  12. keltigirl

Colorer & Paint Information

:yay::wtg: congratulations to everyone for their hard works!! i am on in argus mostly during fridays! - bring your supplies!
  13. keltigirl

Texturizers & Texture Information

congratulations to everyone on their hard work !!!!! :wtg: i am working on mostly fridays in argus. bring your supplies! last i looked i was working at level 27 to apply textures.
  14. keltigirl

Selling: a rather large pile

should have been closed ended with no buyers .. should have been closed i thought i had posted it closed .... my apologies.. :(
  15. keltigirl

In-Game Trivia Quiz

4 july session hi hi folks. and my apologies for not being in game last week. i know that dagny was a good host and i hank her mightily for stepping to the breach. some true lifee issues intruded and could not be delayed. so, Oleg Oleg McMullery won for last week as well as teh week...
Back