Recent content by ken.ji

1. ken.ji

Selling: Full armour set A.R.C. Ranger (F)

Hello. I am selling a full set of A.R.C. Ranger (F) armour. Price is TT+70 ped (current TT in set is 96,61 ped atm) Stats can be seen here: entropiawiki Specifications...
  2. ken.ji

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip 7, (tier 3.39 atm) SOLD

Hello, I am selling a tier 3.39 Electric Attack Nanochip 7 Price is TT+380 ped (I receive offers too) PM here or ingame: First kenji Forever
  3. ken.ji

Info: Current Withdrawal time

I am sure if you provide them the informations they need, they wouldnt hesitate to send you the money. Maybe you have multiples accounts and cant prove them? I can say for 100% sure they are much more carefull when they release the withdrawals this year.
  4. ken.ji

Easter Mayhem 2020 Results

Messi didnt win this Mayhem ? :rolleyes: (except some Tokens, ofc)
  5. ken.ji

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

Is it only a coincidence that this Messi's thread come only 5 days short after this thread ? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315156-Prototype-Regeneration-Field-Chip is he preparing his field for something? :rolleyes: (maybe to much conspiration theory from me...
  6. ken.ji

No Committed for me on 10th April 2020, even there are 2 withdrawals in the thread pages exactly on 02 Feb 2020 (same as mine) and they got Committed. There is even one from 05 February 2020 wich got Committed but mine not. Tomorrow will write a support case about it. PS. Is not my first...
  7. ken.ji

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

I think you all understand that there is a posibility that the biggest ubers ingame can be MA's employees. So people get motivated to skill and aquire best gears to be like "that one" P.S. and for user above me (unufain8) thats a renamed avatar (if he is in your friend list you can rename him)
  8. ken.ji

02 Feb 2020 09:09 Pending Bank Withdrawal Mine should come soon too. 10th of April will be 50 days
  9. ken.ji

Selling: Athenic Ring, Modified

Price reduced! TT+580!
  10. ken.ji

Price reduced! TT+600!
  11. ken.ji

Price reduced! TT+625!
Back