Recent content by Kerbox

1. Kerbox

Planet Calypso Miniteasers

OH I had to sneeze and it was already over by the time I got done sneezing! Marco you weren't joking about it being a miniteaser, lol
  2. Kerbox

Planet Calypso - Sneak Peek Activities Movie

quite impressive, now I hope we don't have to wait for it much longer =)
  3. Kerbox

FPC: Sneak Preview of New Switzerland (Planet Calypso)

Yeah that looks bad to the bone, so there is still hope! Cryengine2 is going to come one of these days :)
  4. Kerbox

3 For 1 Skill Bonus

Thank you MA, I really got my skills up a lot during this time and of course MA got a lot of my money too since I made more deposits than usual, haha :) but good times !
  5. Kerbox

Mobs shooting through walls

The walls of this particular place are made out of thick steel =)
  6. Kerbox

Mobs shooting through walls

OK this sucks, there is no way anything can shoot through these walls and kill me but here it seems to be possible and all you see is the weapon through the wall that was used to kill me repeatedly as I try to resurrect. Right now I am unable to play this game until they clear all the robots...
  7. Shooting Through Walls

Shooting Through Walls

8. Kerbox

Any fat avatars in EU?

Hey is it just me or is everyone in EU in a near perfect shape. You don't see very many fat people in Entropia, everyone seems to be on a good exercise program or something, haha. No one wanted to make their avatar look overweight? Not that there is anything wrong with having a nice 6 pack just...
  9. Kerbox

Achievement: Meaningless Personal Goal Completed - 1 Million Sweat

Holy crap that's pretty crazy and impressive at the same time. I will call you the Sweat King and Master from now on.
  10. Kerbox

You have not been forgotten!

You have not been forgotten!
  11. Kerbox

Can't find Riker UL3 (L) on auctions.. ever

haha, I know how you feel! I am in the same boat, all I could find all day today was a used almost completely busted Riker UL3. I shot it a few times and it broke, it wasn't much joy.
  12. Kerbox

Guide to "Skill Increase Bonus" on weapons

Well looks like I am out of luck as far as finding that diabolic in any of the stores but I have found a lot of breer m4s but unfortunately their market price is around 235peds and that's considerably more than what I was used to paying for a weapon. My next question is, how you all been able to...
  13. Kerbox

Guide to "Skill Increase Bonus" on weapons

Question Looking at the chart it says I should now use a breer m4 or a diabolic but my question is, where can I find the weapon: "diabolic" I've never even seen one?
  14. Kerbox

Let's meet Tabitha Tidesong

Great Article once again Donald! Good Job!
  15. Kerbox

Earliest EU Player

I've been a part of the EU community since May 2004.
Back