Recent content by Kerham

1. Kerham

Price of items

2008 was the start of a huge rise of prices ingame. I am avoiding "inflation", because that was only half of the factor. On one side, the value of US rupee did encouraged nonUSD sources of depo, particularly Chinese and Europeans. So this we could attribute to inflation itself. However, there...
  2. Kerham

Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

No. "Whenever you loot a mob, you get an ammount which can be expressed as a multiplier x etc". Let's not confuse an instrument of measurement created by community (multiplier) with the actual process of loot generation, of which we know fk'it all. It might seem pedantry on my behalf, but this...
  3. Kerham

Question: lifestyle of the rich and famous

Ugh from the population of ubers, rich ones are actually a very small fraction. Any imbecile/disinteresed person* can point a gun at a target and become uber by virtue of persistence, but making a profit involves more complicated processes than this.
  4. Kerham

TWEN item drop rate

On SGA you're wrong, I was actually hunting then. Using regular stuff like k400L and bl1000L I was able to loot an EP41sga, a couple of lower weps like ep bodyguard sga iirc and almost a full set of 7A sga plates, plus a sack of sga little armour pieces like pixie or shogun. Not to mention SGA...
  5. Kerham

Mining finder radius fake

I suggest rereading my post. I have said absolutely nothing about MU. Actually only MU would justify your approach. But, whatever, have your fun reinventing the wheel.
  6. Kerham

Mining finder radius fake

Pockets of ores would be a relevant thing only if you could get all possible results at once per same 1 ped probe. Otherwise you're just getting (or not) results for paying same cost but with reduced ROI in the long run. Decay of excavator and refiner, respectively auction fees are a few...
  7. Kerham

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

There's no need to bully each other, there are industry standards re progression of resolution, view distance, scaling etc. Probably somewhere in the world there is somebody able to play on a cinema screen while standing right next to it, that means exactly zero in terms of UI design.
  8. Kerham

future of looter and eff.?

I am fairly confident they learned their lesson from the dpp-based loot and increased looter lvl won't have any significant impact vs their income. In regards to efficiency, they control it directly through the weapon design & balance, so that is (or should be) zero concern. If many people will...
  9. Kerham

Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

I would argue to separate the effective eff from the weapon calc. From a financial pov makes sense, but is not the MU making dmg, is the weapon, amp & ammo. I would consider that vs actual loot MU, not vs dmg and respectively not vs EFF & tt looted. The main concern imo would be about hitting a...
  10. Kerham

Question: Twitch removed from Client and Website. Why?

I hope to see a succesful streamer of EU one day, with tens of thousands of viewers. Like, it beats the limits of my imagination, what entertainment could one provide to their viewers given the grindfest nature of EU.
  11. Kerham

Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

Apologies if it was already discussed, have you considered buying the skills to a certain level? You skilled up in a very different era. Would you have done a push similar to what this person is doing here, the funds needed would have been atrocious. Particularly if you consider the...
  12. Kerham

FYI: How Loot Returns Work as Function of Looter Level and Efficiency, Based on Actual Data, as of March 3rd, 2022

Not necessarly, things get too personal too fast. My main issue is with the core asumption, respectively "multipliers". The way this notion is used on the forum has generated a whole myhtology portraying it as an accepted and validated truth, but in reality it has as much substance as believing...
  13. Kerham

What to Expect?

Evey, on one side you're stating that everybody is free to play as they see fit. On the other side you're bullying Deemer for not playing as you see fit. Decide yourself what you actually believe. Both of your styles can be valid in the same time simply because what he does is not scalable...
  14. Kerham

Question: How much is a good hunting % return for you ?

TTwise I literally don't care, if there's some real MU to be made. By "real MU" I mean 1. which actually drops 2. which actually sells and those numbers are significant in the economy, there is demand backing it up. Gazz in 2006-2007 was great, but the "demand" was gambling on oa-101 "crafting"...
  15. Kerham

Hit rates lowered?

Totally understand your position, but what Alina says is correct. Try to enlarge a bit the intervals you're checking, say to 1k ped tt. I don't know how the return fluctuates right now, haven't played lately, but it was always the case to have these variations on smaller intervals. Just make a...
Back