Recent content by .kernel.

1. K

A disgrace

I am hugely dissapointed with the forums the way as they are now. We had a perfectly fine forum (entropiaforum.com) all worked well, we had a large and active userbase. Then for some f***ing reason 711/Neomaven and/or FPC thought it was nesscesary to sell/buy the forum. Thusfar things are fine...
  2. K

Is Marco still working for Ma/fpc/sds/wtf?

I can see a whole sky full of galaxies falling --> out before the meltdown
  3. K

Where is that stuff from the teaser?

Oops i must have missed that, My bad
  4. K

Where is that stuff from the teaser?

We got fed a teaser earlier which stated comming april..... Its May now, nothing has hatched not even the egg. Again false promises by MA/FPC/SDS/SEE/WHO/GIVES/A/FUCK/ANYMORE. Also, Hanne I would really like to see a comment on the ND/NDS scanner story.... What the BLEEP PEEP are they doing...
  5. K

MindArk are you paying attention to anything?

There are numerous threads on the forum which clearly indicate the frustration players are having with the direction we are heading and the cost of playing. I will (once again) sum up some issues and DEMAND a statement by the "so-called" seperate companies MA/FPC/SDS/SEE/WTF/FUBAR/KIA. We have...
  6. K

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

I'd like to see month of revenue ban for NDS/NI/RT/ND/Whatever
  7. K

Thank you MA/FPC/SDS

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207429-SEE-plans-to-react-in-any-way-at-loot-aberations-and-unbalanced-loot-distribution&p=2715235#post2715235 thank you MA/SDS/SEE/FPC/ND(S)! (assholes)
  8. K

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

This is plain ridiculous, we get stupid teasers and other bullcrap. On the other hand issues that really matter get no attention -REP for the whole fucking universe. Damn MA/FPC/SEE/SDS/NDS/ASSWHIPE/BUTSTOCK/AFFILIATEWHORE give us a statement that this will never happen again. And please ban ND...
  9. K

Atrox Queen returns?

But it is a tameable atrox :)
  10. K

Did I read correctly a ME gun was looted on Rocktropia. Get fucking real what kind of fucking bullshit is that. I am really pissed of at MindArk right now, they are absolutely not capable of managing the system. Please let soms SEE/SDS/WTF/FEDEX/FUBAR/USMC/ALJAZEERA company buy that incapable...
  11. K

Those were the days........

I have deposited a decent amount of about 10$ a week so I had it comming I feel, and its not solely for the loot. Its rather the lack of fun stuff to do when the ped card reaches zero. I had real satisfaction in mentoring newbies when I was broke. Sweating toghether, have a chitchat, you know...
  12. K

Those were the days........

One fine day in May 2006, After a rather confusing experience aboard the spaceship I finally landed with a fresh face and hand full of dreams. I landed in the beautifull but very laggy city which was called Port Atlantis. Totally confused I started figuring out the controls, which in turn...
Back