Recent content by KiiNG--MATTY

1. KiiNG--MATTY

Selling: Full Urban Nomad Black Clothing Set

Offers for boots have been made and may sell soon if I cant sell as set.
  2. KiiNG--MATTY

Selling: Full Urban Nomad Black Clothing Set

I have for sale my Urban Nomad Black clothing set :( Been with me for a while and sad to see t go but it has to go :cry: I will list prices for each part but I would love to see the set sold as one so ill give discount for this Boots: 250 PED Pants: 120 PED Jumper: 115 PED Or Take all for 400...
  3. KiiNG--MATTY

Help: Returning to game, Loot 2.0 questions

Thank you, I was hoping someone like you would post on my thread. I know what I need to do now :) and btw loved the streams you done, you should do more they are very enjoyable.
  4. KiiNG--MATTY

I understand it takes time and ped to see a steady average return. I cycled over 100k ped on only 300HP mob before i was only just calling it an average return but saying average returns are based on the efficiency makes no sence to me as im sure MA also stated that returns are not based on DPP...
  5. KiiNG--MATTY

thanks for that info tbh what you said about hunting for mu is exactly what I thought would be the case, as before yes I was mindlessly grinding what everyone else was but with high dpp and I was also very picky about armor v faps mosty opting for none as at that time I did not need any lol. I...
  6. KiiNG--MATTY

Hello PCF im returning from a somewhat smallish brake but 2.0 happened right in the middle and im looking to get up to speed. Im not really a noob and I was able to hunt to my hearts content with brake even or small profit returns in previous system. I have been looking at threads and seen some...
  7. KiiNG--MATTY

Buying: GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus (UL)

Bump :yay::yay::yay:
  8. KiiNG--MATTY

bump :yay::yay::yay:
  9. KiiNG--MATTY

Returning to game and looking to make a purchase of this rifle, I will love and treat her right if I can even find one. pls check your storage or even ask your friends if they have it laying around. Thanks Matty.
  10. KiiNG--MATTY

Selling: Ecotron v.15e Prototype

lol gz kappy you made a killing xD, feel sorry for the buyer :P
  11. KiiNG--MATTY

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper (M,L) Mid TT

SOLD :beerchug:
  12. KiiNG--MATTY

SB received bump
  13. KiiNG--MATTY

bump it up
  14. KiiNG--MATTY

Set is Sold
  15. KiiNG--MATTY

Buying: Eon (M,L) Set Low- Mid TT

Want a low to mid TT set of (L) Eon, can offer pure PED or my EST set can be traded for yours + PED.
Back