Recent content by Kilkara

1. K

Space pirate bounty hunt - PVP event - for space knights only

I found the chat log: 2012-02-24 22:32:37 [Local] [Relax] so 3 people here spawned together 2012-02-24 22:32:40 [Local] [Relax] why? :) 2012-02-24 22:33:03 [Local] [Struggler] hi relax 2012-02-24 22:33:06 [Team] [] Struggler was killed. 2012-02-24 22:33:06 [Local] [] ryan killed Struggler...
  2. K

Space pirate bounty hunt - PVP event - for space knights only

I was there too in the convoy, i drove the unarmed sleipnir. I was the first who left the space, and the 2 quads followed me, when Ryan came and killed us with one shoot. My sleipnir didn't receive any damage. Relax was there in the space also, and he wrote us in the all chat to take a...
  3. K

Silent shoes of überness

Big gratz honey!!! Now find me a " F " one! :cheer:
  4. K

Discovery: New Profession will be Musician ????

Thx all :) It cant be equipped... maybe the next vu will help me to be the in-game Mozart :D
  5. K

My recent support case to MA

From the vu most of my friends and people i meet in-game have that horrible loot in everything. As i saw i have sometimes "good days" (approx. every 1 day from a week) when i get back some money, maybe i can make a "very good run" 110% ? But mainly people i know (and me too) just lost and...
  6. K

Discovery: New Profession will be Musician ????

It seems i should be musician... find a nice corner in Twin to play on my new drum :D
  7. Bass Drum

Bass Drum

8. K

Locked when trying to log in again.

I am locked too :( Maybe everyone are locked in the game?
  9. K

HoF: My very first Tooower

Big gratz :D :D :D
  10. K

What are you using to hunt Ambu's?

turret.....:yay: (khmmm delta+beast) Damn... Argh non Ral forgot about switching user... Me (Argh) using delta+beast... ... Kilkara using Valor Can a mod slap me with a dead hering and delete this post please?
  11. K

Are you so dissapointed by Xfire that you will delete it ?

This whole 'chat- event' was a big crap... Lots of people just waited for 3 hours for nothing.... :mad: And the most disgusting really is that no officional could come to explain us what is going on, or 'hey u stupids! go home, we can't invite u into the other 2 rooms' :loco: It was...
  12. K

UnL Embra Laser Sword from argo

My fisrt ATH :D
  13. K

guess the date of the vu9 and win 1000 EFD!

29/10/2007 is my vote ( as i saw it is not taken yet :) )
  14. K

Photo Competition Finalists - Vote Now - 14,000 EFD 1st prize

i vote on Argh non Ral's pic, because this is the one which contains 'movement & energy ' in it :D I love it lol :painter:
  15. K

Miss Entropia Universe

Hello :girl: Sign me up please :) Ingame name: Kilkara Kilkara Xallisha Thx: Killy :dunce:
Back