Recent content by Kim|MindArk

1. Kim|MindArk

Suggestion: Simple Bloodclaw Daily Suggestion

I just wanted to know what motivated his suggestion, if it was that or something else. There could be many ways to improve something.
  2. Kim|MindArk

Suggestion: Simple Bloodclaw Daily Suggestion

Why would you want that change? Is it so you could grind it and stack up on items?
  3. Kim|MindArk

Won the enigma!

Technically it's a mission/quest function and not actual loot.
  4. Kim|MindArk

Time to face the demons…

We are directing pretty much all of our resources towards fixing the lag. While improvements have been made many players are still reporting severe lag so there is still work to do.
  5. Kim|MindArk

Time to face the demons…

There are plenty of mirrors in the office.
  6. Kim|MindArk

Entropia Universe 15.15.0 Release Notes

I'd be more than happy to forward your concerns to the people working on this. If you send me a PM with your grievance, preferably with dates and numbers, I'll make sure it lands on the right desk.
  7. Kim|MindArk

You think it's broken just because you have had poor returns for less than a week?
  8. Kim|MindArk

Are you talking about the Traeskeron wave? That one is temporarily disabled until the next mini-patch that should come next week.
  9. Kim|MindArk

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

The theme of the day?
  10. Kim|MindArk

New event "Worm Signs" in PVP4

Risk vs reward, ofcourse there is something.
  11. Kim|MindArk

The TT value is returned as universal ammo, only the markup is sacrificed.
  12. Kim|MindArk

The point of the event is to sacrifice the markup of the gel in order to spawn the creatures that drop good, but lootable, items. The 1000 kill counter is a cap on the maximum amount of creatures given by x amount of gel. The buff is there as a boost for the "defenders" when its time to remove...
  13. Kim|MindArk

Info: PEDs for Testers!

Good News! In return for their contributions, all Deed Holders will receive their complimentary 100 PED tomorrow! We thank you for your patience. In addition, the 500 PED Competition Round winners will also receive their winnings tomorrow. Have a great weekend! /Team ComPet
  14. Kim|MindArk

PayPal

It will be enabled on Monday.
  15. Kim|MindArk

Question: Okay, so when do we get our 100 PED

The app such as it's designed wouldn't be allowed on Google Play unless PEDs were disabled. Now with regards to iOS the case is quite different, we aim to have a version ready for it later this year, with PEDs. This ensures that ComPet will maintain a presence on both Google Play and the App Store.
Back