Recent content by KiriMistPrinces

1. KiriMistPrinces

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

Remember when they thought Planet Michael was going to be a good idea?
  2. KiriMistPrinces

How space can ruin game experience

The biggest issue with space and the planet partners, in my opinion, is that it feels rushed into the universe. We went from having Calypso and CP to 4 new planets in the course of 2 years and then Toulan 2 years after that. It should have been a slow introduction into the universe to see how...
  3. KiriMistPrinces

How space can ruin game experience

Aside from glitches or exploits, it seems like the addition of lootable pvp in space and the size of the map was intended to try and make players choose a "home planet" so to speak vs constantly jumping from planet to planet. Each planet should have it's own economy while traveling from planet...
  4. KiriMistPrinces

Help: Universe wide issues

Same issues here.
  5. KiriMistPrinces

Sensible Approach to Hunting

I've been considering returning as an active player also. Thanks for starting this thread, it's been extremely helpful :) Welcome back and good luck with the new avatar!
  6. KiriMistPrinces

Uber: 37k noob hof

Coming out of hiding to give you a big congrats!
  7. KiriMistPrinces

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

Sounds like it may be worth playing again
  8. KiriMistPrinces

EU it's Down ?

Thanks for making us share in your curse! Now I can't lose money before I go work for the day! :smash:
  9. KiriMistPrinces

How come Entropia is not more popular?

This isn't a typical MMO. Most of the cookie cutter MMOs now have the same formula. Free to play > Cash shop for nifty looking items and clothing that sometimes give you an edge over the competition but not really anymore > a story with missions that fit in the story line > an end game > level...
  10. KiriMistPrinces

EU it's Down ?

Seems like it's a social experiment and we're the rats in the cage following the changing lights.
  11. KiriMistPrinces

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

Five :beerchug::beerchug:
  12. KiriMistPrinces

EU it's Down ?

It shows green when clicking on the support news tab.
  13. KiriMistPrinces

What would I have looted from this if I had ammo?

I'd have shot it
  14. KiriMistPrinces

The Core - Robot Mayhem #1

Another mayhem...:confused: Kind of losing their appeal.
  15. KiriMistPrinces

Info: Highest Known Psyche in Entropia (New List)

Not much improvement. I haven't played much the past year up until about 2 months ago. Haven't been doing much MF since then either :dunce:
Back