Recent content by knight33

1. K

instalation problem

cool. the direct x download you linked worked. Its downloading as we speak . thank you so much for your help. I'm so excited to coming back
  2. K

instalation problem

I keep getting a weird error. Basically the error is telling me that I dont have the up-to date direct xc.0 version. But my computer is up dated with it. I have no troubles running any game and my computer can run this game. Please help ? Ive spent 4 days on this problem. Any suggestions.
  3. K

Help

ty for the new download. I will download it and i hope it works. I will update you all on progress . Ty for quick responses .
  4. K

Help

im not having problems running the game. I cant install. Instead of patching the new game we have to reinstall. these rar files keep getting corupted somehow. can someone direct me to an easier download
  5. K

Help

why isnt there an easier way to download. im not a computer genius and the directions are very hard to follow
  6. K

Help

I keep getting an error message after i try installing the new game fro .rar files "technology install not completed-an error detected. aborting setup" please someone help me. is there an easier download then these rar files
Back