Recent content by Konvicted

1. Konvicted

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Please be transparent. Next Time you plan on drying CP. post it ahead.. CP domes are nearly empty currently. Not that this post matter..
  2. Konvicted

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Check the other spawn way north. West of the mountain
  3. Konvicted

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Check the spawn again. It was really dense when i got there after 00MA time
  4. Konvicted

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

The guy who suggested an upgrade to UE5 and potentially making entropia public in epic games, to the CEO deserve a promotion.. thats the greatest news of the decade! Good job. Keep it up!
  5. Konvicted

Why is Healing diminished while moving??

This is already broken with medistim which are not affected by the diminished heal while moving
  6. Konvicted

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

@messi91 is it possible to gain health above 600hp ? Im curious if game has it capped
  7. Konvicted

The "It's not Gambling" Paradox

Congrats to Amale. On the bring side we got some good advertising for the game now ?? Amazing loot anyone would dream of! Im jealous. I'll keep reading on your guys explaination on weither or not it is gambling.
  8. Konvicted

EU Pocket Back Up?

You need the code that was given to you when you activated the service. Its 5 capital letters Exemple UHGGI
  9. Konvicted

Suggestion: replace fire root in defense enhancer BPs

This statement is worth alot
  10. Konvicted

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

I nearly asked MA in the AMA if they had any intentions to provide service such as what EntropiaLife is doing, Jdegre skill scanner or the mining tool.. There is tons of features to think about.. think of a real time tt return data provider. I am convinced this could be a great addition along...
  11. Konvicted

News: Server Downtime for Release

Is the new interface ready?
  12. Konvicted

Suggestion: Privatize the Brood Cave Instance - Suggestion With Solutions!

I totally share your opinion, Expend the cave, Develop it further.
  13. Konvicted

A simple thing such as disabling the interact action in cave could fix the less advanced bots
  14. Konvicted

I voted no, in all scenario its promoting botting. There is far too many botters ingame and the idea to offer them a new area where they can hide and keep botting in peace should excluded at all cost. Keep the instance as it is. The solution to your problem is to make the broods respawn...
  15. Konvicted

most misspelled Entropia words

Sharpnel > Shrapnel Ehancer > Enhancer
Back