Recent content by Kore

1. Kore

Help: Stuck on Privateer

Stuck in space, lagged out "DC'ed" while entering Planet Arkadia logged in to die in space. <- Kore Joykiller Immortal
  2. Kore

No revive in Space... again

I am stuck too :( just flew all the way from Caly to Arkadia to be DC'ed and log in without my Quad-wing to die in space and cannot revive anywhere.
  3. Kore

Info: Mothership Names, Owners, Sales Information

So i decided to download the game again and login, and to my surprise the person who i despised the most turned into the person or persons he was supposedly protecting everyone from, Scammers. All i have to say is, I'm so sorry to all the Soc members who were effected by this persons actions...
  4. Kore

What happened to fortuna mining?

Well i been on FOMA for a few days now, wasted 2 (103/105) amps and over 200 bombs, hit a few small ones but no globals. Yes i am above skill required for the amps too. I think they have cut back the mining rate on return. BLEH!
  5. Kore

F.o.m.a - misfortuna

That was a load of Now im new but i know that is wrong. The name clearly was used. at least half top winnings should of been split evenly..
  6. Kore

Info: Semai's Analysis - Semi Annual Report January -June 2010

Your so f'n right. Arkadia is going to rock. its going to get a lot of people.
  7. Kore

Kores Website Design

Kinda gave up on it anyway. Who was i fooling most of the people who run soc's choose to go the free option. As this design was a Generalized design as i designed it my style for how i liked the look i might lower the price accordingly since its not custom for a client made site "as directed...
  8. Kore

LAs? History? Price? Future?

USA housing bubble poped and it broke EU's LA Land cherry. I can see it happening. I do think the LA prices will fall. Just a suspicion too since Medusa did go for such a cheap rate. And due to the facts you pointed out. Only time will tell i suppose.
  9. Kore

Sherlock on the case, Market Manipulation

What i meant is community reputation. Don't think you would ever be a good pick for any type of community service role on how you handled this situation. but thats my own opinion. I love how you are ignoring the valid statement in the last paragraph i posted. Anyways this topic is nothing but a...
  10. Kore

First its easy to do, Which doesn't prove a whole lot really. I could ask a whole bunch of people to +rep me for no reason in a society and my rank could go up that way couldn't it? but that is beyond the point. I think this quote explains it nicely to you nukem. and i think this opinion is...
  11. Kore

ah its okay if your hiding stuff. i understand why you wouldn't want to bring it up. So i wont talk about it no more since you requested. But i mean seriously who has this one mistake in a price for sunglasses effected really? To me this sounds more like drama from hurt feelings because of poor...
  12. Kore

So next question why are you on a new account? did you get banned before? some community rep your suppose to be. which gets banned for doing what exactly? Then coming back on a new account and saying your sorry which means you did do something really wrong. You know all this is all drama from...
  13. Kore

I wonder what skeletons you have hiding in your closet? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/search.php?searchid=769834 This? http://www.xfire.com/communities/rappelzpatriots/forums/215219/topic/2177328/?p=1 What about this...
  14. Kore

Kores Website Design

I guess your entitled to your own opinion if you like it or not but i a sure you, you wont be able to find this on any "Flash template website."
Back