Recent content by kr4zy

1. kr4zy

Looking for someone who can help me setup a vBulletin forum.

Hiya Hi mate I am a web designer and know quite a lot about things like this. What would you like doing? just PM me im sure i can help you out :) Paul Crazy Robson :)
  2. kr4zy

Win an Valkyrie MK1 (L)

146 Ped Paul Crazy Robson
  3. kr4zy

server going down

i hope they are adding cars to my atrox loot pool since i don't have 1 :yay::yay:
  4. kr4zy

Server Downtime For Release

OMG the pictures of the cars are on the loader they look sweet!!!
  5. kr4zy

The suspense is killing me. I want to see the damn things lol. i make it 43 seconds past omg their late!!!!!!! :(:(
  6. kr4zy

Damn lol :P hour and 15 left omg omg omg :yay::yay:
  7. kr4zy

I hope to god they dont fix the bars and actually start selling beer or thats me banned from driving in RL and EU. 2 hours downtime OMG
  8. kr4zy

Newcomers to eu / rocktopia

I see quite a few posts now from newcomers and even friends of mine in RL that are new to the whole entropia universe - rocktopia (real economy game) most of these players are complaining to me (friends i suggested) or in forum posts with this new saying. (I started in rocktopia i sweated till...
  9. kr4zy

Entropia universe down???

Hi is anyone having the same problem as me. I was playing most of yesterday with no problems. Today i just woke up and ran the icon as admin like i do every morning and the tos screen usually comes up but today its blank. i then kist press accept and the entropia loader boots up but that is also...
  10. kr4zy

Radio broadcast server rental

Just wondering if anyone is interested in renting my live radio broadcast server it has 99.9% uptime and you can broadcast your music / voice / both /anything you like. If anyone is interested in renting it i accept paypal / ped please PM me to rent or for more information. Will be great for...
  11. kr4zy

Planet Calypso Roadmap for 2010

w00t can't wait Just keep a lookout in the hof section for my listing. Paul Crazy Robson just killed a atrox old alpha and found a dodge viper!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  12. kr4zy

Patch 10.7.2

lol The mindark server is going down in 1 min??? 15 seconds later.... you have been disconected from the server ha ha they must have made a bug so big in the last VU that someone has found and abused to give a 1 min warning lol. I hope they are adding a few towers to the place im mining at...
  13. kr4zy

Question: massive connection problems with servers

i been online all the time never relogged my finder seems to have went to search the whole of entropia for a deposit as its still searching after nearly 30 mins. the only globals i can see is from CP all TP's seem to be broke and whats going on with the turrets???? they just want a laugh?? omg...
  14. kr4zy

Selling: Ola#57

Any chance of seeing the income from this land please?
  15. kr4zy

Selling: Full ghost [m] (no foot) under markup!

Hi ive only just came back to entropia since before the cry engine upgrade due to pc problems so don't have a clue what the tier up rate even means i havent used it in ages but will have a look at errrr tier and see what it means :confused: sorry lol
Back