Recent content by Kraki

1. Kraki

Old signatures still available?

bump......
  2. Kraki

Old signatures still available?

So as I've been using the forums over the last couple months I've seen a lot of nifty signatures; most are tagged EntropiaTrack. Now I am aware ET is now EntropiaLife etc etc. On EntropiaLife you have the option of "purchasing" a forum signature as I have and can been seen in my signature space...
  3. Kraki

Ditching useless items.

Well anyway, since apparently that's no way to permanently rid one-self of such items, I have now designated Calypso Gateway as my junk storage. I spend the majority of my time on Calypso, so this seems to be the most convenient. Thanks for the replies.
  4. Kraki

Ditching useless items.

Wow.. neat.. thanks for the help, I didn't think of that. :/
  5. Kraki

Ditching useless items.

Is anyone aware of any way to get rid of the Arctic Combat Parka, Snow Pants, and Boots that you get from the Hunt The THING missions? Once you take it off and put it back on after 4 (or is it 5) times it becomes decayed enough that you can no longer use it. Being Limited, you can't repair it...
  6. Kraki

Here is a nice Map by Kim|Calypso, I hope she will complete all the areas.

Oops... meant to post a new thread... somehow did a second reply to this. This post can be removed.
  7. Kraki

Here is a nice Map by Kim|Calypso, I hope she will complete all the areas.

This is a really old "draft" Kim posted a long time ago, way before the Cape Corinth map update. I'm not sure why you are re-posting this. It was a sneak-peak of what the new Cape Corinth area could be like. It has no relevance anymore.
  8. Kraki

HoF: My 1st. Mining; Garcen Grease: 440 PED

You can see the coords in the screenshots. :)
  9. Kraki

HoF: My 1st. Mining; Garcen Grease: 440 PED

Not even one single grats on my very first HoF. :( harsh.. EDIT: Aaaand then of course right after I post that I see the multiple grats... pardon me.. my newb is showing..
  10. entropia 2013-12-28 03-49-36-96

entropia 2013-12-28 03-49-36-96

11. entropia 2013-12-28 03-47-56-19

entropia 2013-12-28 03-47-56-19

12. entropia 2013-12-28 03-42-12-18

entropia 2013-12-28 03-42-12-18

13. Kraki

Flying lag

Yes I get this too, although not too often anymore on my new computer. What causes it is your computer takes a second to load new textures coming into view which in turn causes a sync issue in your position. Like others said all you have to do is stop your vehicle for a couple seconds (so things...
  14. Kraki

R.I.P Paul Walker

Allow me to attempt to clarify. Paul was an automotive enthusiast through and through. Forget for a minute he was the star of a movie franchise featuring driving cars fast and recklessly. In his life off-screen he was nuts about cars. I'll allow the reader to investigate that further if they so...
Back