1. Kryten

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Quantum Kryten State
  2. Kryten

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Quantum Kryten State
  3. Kryten

Price Check: Bristlehog Pet (Level 31)

Thanks for the replies, sorry for my late one :D Yeah I thought it would be difficult to sell, I put lots of effort into him with the thought of being able to sell through the Compet game, but nothing Im seeing from MA is encouraging me in that regard. I might just whack him in storage and...
  4. Kryten

Anybody? :D:yay::):cool::eyecrazy::tongue2::yup:
  5. Kryten

Just curious what the going rate for a Bristlehog Pet at Level 31 (51% of the way to Level 32) would be? Cheers!
  6. Kryten

Big losses on mining with amps

Not really all that surprising considering: 1. You are using a finder you are not maxed on, 2. You went mining on FOMA in a down period 3. You went mining on FOMA in a down period with an unmaxed finder. I am actually surprised your result wasn't worse than it is.
  7. Kryten

Now mining is fooked, what should i do?

Looks like the downturn was brief, the system was just saving up for a 17K Sweetstuff on FOMA :D
  8. Kryten

Now mining is fooked, what should i do?

Actually, from my experience it's completely normal. In my years mining I found mining comes in waves - can last a week or so up or down. The last week has been quite good so I was expecting a downturn for a few days at least.
  9. Kryten

Question: Good Feffox Armour / Plates?

I have to say, Im pretty impressed with Viceroy for a Low/Mid armor and what it can handle. I went for the Viceroy because I kept selling my UL armors whenever I got low on PEDS so I wanted something that I couldn't easily sell lol. That and it just looks cool.
  10. Kryten

That's a thought actually, I might do it that way for starters. Oh and hijack the thread all you want mate, my question has been answered so go for your life :)
  11. Kryten

Damn thats pretty versatile armor lol, i'll look into that at a later point methinks - could be worth having for some other Iron missions too.
  12. Kryten

I have an (unwarranted?) aversion to L armor for some reason - but having never used L armor before I really don't know what I'm talking about! I'll give the Bear + 5B's a go methinks and if I need new plates after that then I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
  13. Kryten

I did also see Bear in the armor advisor list, and was wondering about it's eco. OK, so i'll look into Bear and go from there. Should I go for L or UL? I'd prefer something I don't have to replace when it runs out but if L is better then so be it. EDIT: Just saw the last part of your post...
  14. Kryten

I am currently using Viceroy + 5B's which is fine for Feffox Young but not too good on Mature and up. I would like to be able to kill the Matures, Olds and the odd Provider without having to spend half my time healing. Entropedia Armor Advisor reckons that Polaris +5B's is good but I was...
  15. Kryten

I would like to...

You're not the only one who used a few choice words during that event mate, Ive been feeling a little guilty myself at all the swearing and ranting I was doing - all of it directed at those ships who insisted on landing and blocking shots. Anyways, if anyone cares, I too apologise. I'm a nice...
Back