Recent content by ktpsmf

1. concept1

concept1

2. ktpsmf

Suggestion : bugfix website

Hello, i was traveling around games past few months , and saw one nice thing about bugfix, and hot to make support and developers work much easyer. I found website of game issues. A guy come to bug webpage (or section) and describes a bug in game step by step + adding dxdiag file of his pc...
  3. ktpsmf

Trollers going wild

omg guys i cant belive, my skype is full of pms to go fight some persons who write to me and makes some kid of challanges, i was not in game like 1 year or more and cant track your pcf so often, what you want form me ? at first blamin playing other avatars, now blaming that i hack someone. wtf...
  4. ktpsmf

Help: Account Locked

LOl check your date and time m8 ;)
  5. ktpsmf

Using Unfair Advantage @ Eomons

Reputation fight!!!!!!!!!!
  6. ktpsmf

<Tooo much infooooooo>
  7. ktpsmf

i wanted to say that i feel that fair should be absolute random for people who using 40 dps or any dps all time, not having a idea to shoot in any happy minute. because knowing "wave" time it is already making unfair advantage. it should be no waves at all.
  8. ktpsmf

i feel you, but this situation is almos same as using t10 guns only 5 minutes when wave is and shoot regular 40 dps guns while no wave. that is same situation and can be considered as unfair advantage too. but... i agree mindark shouldn't invent low tt loot at all. because all this : 1...
  9. ktpsmf

Advice please.

i can do full analysis, just matter of price :) and offtopic offcourse:)
  10. ktpsmf

Stuck on Loader Screen

quick fix is : alt + enter (login with not full screen) and no need to do anything
  11. ktpsmf

Superrare Sacred Gorilla Pet

but Sacred is like Holy Monkey, it should shine not purple but white, don't you think ?
  12. ktpsmf

Entropia Universe Release 15.3.3 Available

launcher -> tools > clear shared cachre, reset
  13. ktpsmf

Superrare Sacred Gorilla Pet

+rep for vid :D
  14. ktpsmf

Discovery: Unique Iapetus Ring

i bet it worth like 30 k
Back