Recent content by Kujo

1. Kujo

Chikara Appartment

Sold Got 814 ped. So there you have a rough estimate of the value ;)
  2. Kujo

Chikara Appartment

Yea sure. 2 days left and current bid is 502 ped. I have a buy out at 999 ped. Thought that was low from what I have seen others price similar estates at. But guess not or it would have been sold allready.
  3. Kujo

Chikara Appartment

Oh well,, since no one seams to have an idea I'll just put it up ingame auction. Start bid 1 ped and see what happens.
  4. Kujo

Chikara Appartment

[Estate Deed] Hi! What could I get for my appartment? The ingame market value tool shows the avarage for all estate deeds so it's hard to tell the value of this specific deed... Chikara Yuujou Condos, 3D It's a single larger room capable of 150 items + balcony Cheers! EDIT: It sold for 814...
  5. Kujo

Timming out on log-in ?

I have had this problem for a while now. Tried Everything I can Think of. This weekend I have not been able to log in at all. Support asked for my system specs 10 Days ago, but I have not heared anything since then... Hope this will be fixed soon! I wanna play!
  6. Kujo

News: The End of "Entropia"?

anyone checked pain of salvation fan site forum to see how many went there to flame them? lol... (just a thought, I have not looked^^)
  7. Kujo

FYI: A reasonable price?

price will always be base on supply and demand. people have always been arguing about the sweat price but these arguments never lead to anything. supply and demand !! you can call buyers greedy for wanting to pay low just as you can call sellers greedy for wanting more. but in the end the...
  8. Kujo

Berycled

was hunting young, mature and old today and looted... A&P Series Brave Goblin Thigh guards Gnome Shin guards Kobold Shin guards Small Minstrel Vase + all the usual junk...
  9. Kujo

Problems...

Ever since the VU with the new grafic engine I have had nothing but problems and disapointments in EU. I hope some day I will find the fun and magical feeling again that the game once gave me. The new grafic is beautiful when it works, but I lag alot and there are alot of small glitches here...
  10. Kujo

Perspective of a month old noob

There should not be any fee at all on depositing since MA gets all the money anyway and you only get a virtual amount back that is worth nothing outside the game. It is enought with a fee when you withdraw money. This way I think more would be deposited... and many just deposite for some fun...
  11. Kujo

I need a new grafic card got damn it...

The day I will need it! Im not gonna play every game that gets out, I am playing 4 games right now that will last me years to come before I will go look for any new games. Only online games. I live in Sweden and the new 58xx is not avalible yet in any store, maybe in a month and they are...
  12. Kujo

Resons I see not to buy 58xx: > The day I will need DX 11 the 58xx card I buy today will be old. > It's the first card that support it (dx11) = all child decises? > Price. As I said, no fortunes ;) All new cards are owerpriced. But thanks anyway for the tip.
  13. Kujo

Hi all !!! :) I have had alot of problems with the new Entropia with my old card, 8800GTS. Anyway, yesterday it broke, oh glory days! :silly2: So now I have to buy a new card and don't need to worry about settings and shait on that old one. So what cards are all of you useing and how do they...
  14. Kujo

why start golden age when not everyone can partake!?

I have the same card "NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 512"... ...I allso have the same problem... nothing works... I play alot of other online games with no problem at all, so it's nothing to do with connection. I allso have Crysis wich use same grafic engine and can play that with no problem at...
  15. Kujo

I give up...

Yea I started like this and got blue screen or CTD or system just froze on each new setting a changed... this is where I got too frustrated. Im abit more calm now tou hehe... will try some other stuff I found on forums tomorrow maybe :rolleyes:
Back