Recent content by Kundred

1. K

Beware this scam

Last post on this issue. Hello People. I know we all love to have an opinion and say our 5 cents... so say what you want - I wont be replying or biting whatever. I wont be looking at the post again. If I owe you Ped don't panic. I have spoken with MA and I will be repaying all investments...
  2. K

Beware this scam

Hi. Deleting forum account as I don't want to get into this argument. My entropia account got locked today, so I guess someone raised it with MA. So I can't talk in game or give you ped back in game as I don't have my 9 year old account!!!!!! So message me in entropia life. I am banned from...
  3. K

Beware this scam

In game - You didnt read!!!??? Banned. So that's not possible. Anyway - requested forum account delete so wont be replying again.
  4. K

Beware this scam

I will be deleting this forum account now and not returning to this forum. I don't like the use of real names or the mention of my family/wife. K Additional - Thank you Rock for deleting my name and the comments about my wife, as i say all ped will be returned including your interest one way or...
  5. K

Beware this scam

Games up. Hello. Well. It's me. I admit it. Things got a little crazy in my life, and we'll the quest for a ep4 ath kinda ruined a lot of things. I have failed investments in EU. My account is now banned and I have just lost 9 years of investment and a lot of nice skills and some items in...
  6. K

Samsung S6 and Virtual Reality Gear

Hello Chaps So - I have just purchased my new phone and I went a bit Crazy and bought the VR Headset. Here is is the link to the wearable - https://www.oculus.com/en-us/gear-vr/ So my question is can i use this with Entropia? I saw an announcement but nothing since? Has anyone got the...
  7. K

Lootologists, thoughts?

Skill... Well I have been level 60 and got zip.... I cant speak about hunting much but from a crafting perspective.... My largest ATH 177k was when i chipped out and was level 13 or 15 in attactment engineering.... I had enough, had depoed a little toooo much and then BANG 177k ATH. I...
  8. K

Question: What is the goal of a crafter ?

Goal.... Now.... That’s an idea... have a goal..... I am not sure, I think addiction plays a bit of a part. I also love the community, enjoy the thrill of the craft. Levels have never bothered me in crafting - had 55/60 Attach etc but biggest ATH of 177k was at level 13 or 15. I guess, I...
  9. K

Not a ep ath ;-)

Thanks Thanks for the gratz etc I think its about time we had another ATH! Come on crafters! Get a ATH! (But pls not a EP!). K
  10. K

Selling: Legendary Pet with 100k experience

Help Hello. I am a bit of a crafter and not a pet owner as such.... So, what can this pet do and how much do they cost? I guess its a free bump.... K
  11. K

Not a ep ath ;-)

Mmm I think this is my 5th.... ath.... I am not the settling down type.
  12. K

Not a ep ath ;-)

Thanks Well... I may settle down now and start a shop and quantity craft.........
  13. K

Not a ep ath ;-)

Withdrew 90% Already withdrew 90%...... But with the 10%.... has anyone got 2 ath in the same day? ;-) Man this game is hard work... but when it pays..... its lovely.
  14. K

Not a ep ath ;-)

Hello. I don't post much. Just wanted to say - 2 call outs 1 - My wife. Love you. 2 - Maximus - Best friend. Love EU.
  15. ath177

ath177

Back