Recent content by KushKing

1. K

I HOFFED and crap...

woot thanks for the eye oil :yay::yay:
  2. K

Buying: OA-105's in bulk

looking for someone to supply me with OA-105's.....will be buying 10+ at a time PM prices please
  3. K

Iron Miner - Earn Peds at your own pace

OLA 25 gazz
  4. K

LA 20 caldorite
  5. K

Iron global OLA 25 heres my 1st global for your challenge
  6. K

Gelrak's mining log

**subscribing** good start so far...keep it up
  7. K

Daikiba Spawn?

yea im near cape corinth too....seems to be filled with chirpys. Lots of running over here. Guess thats what Ill have to deal with if I wanna do this mission
  8. K

Daikiba Spawn?

Im looking for a large spawn of Daikiba.....mostly young-old. Since they removed the spawn near swamp camp, there seems to be no dense spawn of Daikiba's anywhere that requires little running. I know there has been people that finished the iron mission, so I ask where they camped at? Any help...
  9. K

Info: LA 55 = Exarosaur HEAVEN =

Can u take out the merps or at least lower the maturity plz? I can easily run around with a UL2+103+pixie and take out the exos but the merps agro from so far away it is hard to kill the stalkers and prowlers fast enough. I like hunting on your LA but getting killing all the time makes me...
  10. K

Guess the global

204 ped mature trox
  11. K

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

if the ticket is in the water GL....I tried to look there but I cant see anything while im underwater. Hopefully its on the land as this will actually give us a chance
  12. K

My 1st mining global 116 ped Frigulite

Most of my EU life has consisted on hunting...loots weren't going too good so I decided to do a little mining. Guess it was a good decision:yay::yay:
  13. K

Buying: Proteron DNA Parts

not sure if you have got in touch with him or not yet, but we are in the same soc and he's on my FL...hes not online ATM
  14. K

Discovery: Proteron Skin

HUGE GRATS!!! Now the big question.........How much is it worth?:scratch2::scratch2:
  15. K

Server down??

I got back in...it said server was full and asked if I wanted to log into another server. Press ok and started me out in Cape Corinth. When I got kicked I was at the outpost north of TP
Back