Recent content by Kyndig

1. Kyndig

nAnsterdam 2010: Register here + Event suggestions

Sammy is at Heineken Hoek on Leidseplein wearing a black 'I pwn noobs' t shirt. Friday 16:30 (local)
  2. Kyndig

Thanks Sammy for giving your number I'll add it to the thread info. I'm really sorry all, but definitely can't make it this time around. Please call Sammy for info on the days.
  3. Kyndig

All, I need a volunteer to step up and take over with coordinating things during the event. It's looking like I can't go this year, or at least on the dates involved due to a promotion at work. Anyone willing to help would be great. I'm still hoping to resolve the problem and go along, but...
  4. Kyndig

Hey Cyco. Would it be ok to crash at yours for a few days during nAnsterdam? I'm struggling to...

Hey Cyco. Would it be ok to crash at yours for a few days during nAnsterdam? I'm struggling to find a hostel that's available. Let me know asap as I'll keep looking meanwhile. Cheers.
  5. Kyndig

Hmm, It'll be a snug one this year. We may all fit into a bar comfortably! Sorry to be away so long. Work has been a lot of...Well work I guess :confused: but it's finally easing off. One more day and then I am finished with training for my new position at work. :yay: I'm looking forward to...
  6. Kyndig

So few people confirming? Usually we have a dozen or more about now. Anyone up for a trip in...I mean TO, sorry, Amsterdam? :D
  7. Kyndig

The Son of Entropia (I'm back)..ish!

Now these are the lyrics, all about how, my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to verse a sonnet, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Son of Entropia. So West Orthos Mound, I ran to and played, in the backlands, is where I spent most of my days, years ago...
  8. Kyndig

Info: nAn Building up again!

I would also prefer it had stayed a recruiting thread, but there's no way I will allow unwarranted comments without a response. My comments on this issue are done.
  9. Kyndig

Thank you. With 'friends' like Rex and Onica it's going to be easy I'm sure... :scratch2:
  10. Kyndig

I'm sure I will think of more, but as everyone who knows me will confirm, I can't stand people who talk out of their ass, and I say my mind. In fact I'm sure people PREFER Onica speakng to me... Now if only her words would fit the facts...
  11. Kyndig

Please explain how nAn is a stolen soc...? I would be interested to compare it to Rex asking for votes when he was in nAn the second time round. he also posted on the nAn forum saying he wanted the job. The irony is that Digit had spoken to me the day before about Rex taking over. As I said to...
  12. Kyndig

No Onica, child. Not children. I'm the only one that has spoken to Rex the way he deserved. Digit and Pollus were both super friendly. Please note also that most of the friends of nAn who have posted DON'T even know you... Where's your reputation in nAn's history? Oh yes, here. Trakkur hasn't...
  13. Kyndig

Well Girls and boy's, it's time for the thread you have been waiting for. nAnsterdam 2010 is now registering for confirmed dates of Friday 23rd July to Sunday 25 July with maybe a small runover into the Monday. As usual I am planning to arrive Thursday and leave Tuesday. Anyone who wants to...
  14. Kyndig

Rex, any respect I had for you has just vanished after this post! Try to keep your personal comments personal and out of the public eye, and stop trying to involve yourself in something YOU walked away from... :confused: And unlike the others I couldn't care less if you take offence so please...
  15. Kyndig

nAnsterdam 2009 PICTURES

Great pics sammy, although I for one am glad there are no pictures of me snoozing in the mad proc, as I'm sure there would have been some interesting things done to me while they were taken. ;) nAnsterdam 2010 will be acvertised in the coming month or two. :yay: Although exact dates can only...
Back